Chapter 9: A Short 6 Months

My Interesting Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long 6 months have passed since the two best friends have met again for the first time in 10 years, and since then many things have happened. Baekhyun and Taeyeon have become closer than ever, going almost everywhere together, practice rooms, classes, lunch and so on. So many people suspected that they had already started dating, but that is impossible because none of them has had the guts to say anything yet.  And even though he was still the vice-president of his Hapkido club, he would always be in Taeyeon’s band’s, they call themselves Lights Out, practice room whenever he could just to be around Taeyeon. When he wasn’t around, he got updates from his friend, making sure that she was taken care of even if he was not around.

Chanyeol had joined Taeyeon’s newly set up band with Chen, a very talented vocalist and guitarist a visual arts student, and Kyungsoo, a talented bassist from the theatre faculty. They have made really awesome music together, with varying styles, they have managed to create a really unique sound in such a short amount of time. From EDM to ballads, they have composed many songs, gaining recognition from their fellow peers and also the music community outside. They have even been invited to join a music band festival at the end of the year. 

Every since Hyoyeon broke Kai’s heart, he had slumped around the school, and life in general, for the first 2 months. He would only shower once every few weeks, never go out of the apartment unless h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter