Chapter 10: Only A Bad Dream

My Interesting Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I know your secret… If you don’t want your friend to find out, come to meet me in the recording studio during lunch later today’ This was what the note that Taeyeon found in her locker said. Reading it sent her mind into an immediate frenzy, she can’t let anyone find out, especially since she and Baekhyun have such a good relationship now. Without a second thought, she made up her mind to respond to whoever this person is, she cannot have anything jeopardise their relationship. 

She glanced up quickly at her phone that displayed the time ’9:47’ immediately snapping herself back into reality. “Crap! The break is going to end soon.” She muttered quietly to herself, running as quick as she could with her short legs to her next class, literature with Ms Sunny. Where she could see Baekhyun… She admits that her feelings for her best friend have changed from just friendly feelings into some weird monster that she could not identify, but she has grown to like that feeling she got. The little flutter in her heart whenever Baekhyun’s hand would accidentally brush against hers or when he took care of her, thinking she would not notice, something like the way he makes Chanyeol take care of her during band practice, making sure no one bullies the only girl in the band. 

“The author has used the irony, in this case, to emphasise on the …” Ms Sunny’s class ended much faster than anticipated, meaning that lunch was coming. This was what Taeyeon had been dreading so much, she tried to imagine the way the scenario could turn out in her mind over and over again and who it could possibly be, no knew of it, absolutely no one. 

When class ended, Taeyeon stood up and walked soullessly to the recording studio letting her mind wander as she walked towards the recording studio to meet this person. As she turned the cold doorknob, her heart started to beat faster and faster almost bursting out of her chest. The door clicked pushing on it slowly to open the door ever so slightly. Taeyeon peered her head into the room, finally pushing herself to walk in and see a long haired slender figure sitting at the piano playing a sweet yet eerie melody. “So you came, I thought maybe I remembered wrongly… That I had mistaken you for someone else, but I guess I was right.” Turning around slowly, Taeyeon recognised the voice all too well, but she was used to this voice throwing out insults at people. It was Suzy, should have guessed it. 

“This is you right?” Suzy held up a picture up displaying a young Baekhyun and her in what looks to be a school picture.“You know you did get prettier since this picture was taken. Even though your hair has grown longer since then, you face hasn’t changed one bit.” Taeyeon’s heart raced so fast, her mind going blank. 

“What do you want Suzy?..” Taeyeon said slowly with a sigh.

“What do I want? I want you to leave Baekhyun alone unless you want the whole school to find out about your little secret.” She said it with a little sadistic laugh and a sneer on her face. 

‘No, not again… I can’t abandon him again. Not again…’ This was the only thing that Taeyeon had going through her head. 

“Why? Why me?” These were the only words that Taeyeon managed to say as she clenched down on her jaw hard and balled her hands into a fist. 

Letting all the anger built inside of her explode“ Why?! Because you humiliated me in front of the entire school! Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter