Chapter 5: Fated Meeting

My Interesting Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—————Present Day——————

“Welcome to the first day of school ladies and gentlemen! We hope you guys enjoy the activities we have lined up for you today! Remember to hand in your club application forms at the end of this week. Seniors, good luck with your exams and remember, ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’.” The principle’s voice is heard throughout the school hall. 

Taeyeon walks out of the hall after morning assembly with her bubbly friend next to her. “Oh My God! I can’t believe its already the first day of school…Ugh!!!!! It didn’t even feel like a holiday!!!!! I just wished they could …” Taeyeon continued to listen Hyoyeon complaining, but the slowly drowned it out with her thoughts. She thought about the songs she wrote over the holiday, she felt really lonely without the letters from Baekhyun to make her day. She started to write her songs using the cello, piano, voice, everything she could play. Pouring all he emotions into it, regret, sadness, everything into those songs, it was some kind of mental relief for her. 

“HEY TAEYEON!” Hyoyeon screamed into her friend’s ear at the top of her lungs snapping Taeyeon out of her own little world. “What class are you in? I’m in 2… 2…” trying to remember what was the letter she saw on the list before.

“You’re in 2-D. And I’m in 2-B. Too bad we’re not in the same class, like last year.” Taeyeon reminded her forgetful friend. 

“Yea, I know right! I am going to be sooo bored without you! Taeyeon …” Hyoyeon whined in reply. 

“At least we’ll see each other during lunch?” Taeyeon said trying to comfort her friend. “Now go into your class before you’re marked late!” Without even noticing, they had already worked their way from the hall to Hyoyeon’s classroom. Taeyeon pushed her whining friend into her class before she turned around and left for hers. 

Class 2-B… For some reason, Taeyeon had a weird feeling about this class, something about meeting someone again maybe, a fated meeting? Walking in, she greeted the teacher already there before picking a seat in the last row near the window. She liked to sit at the back because she could stare out of the window whenever she got bored and just daydreamed. But right now isn’t the best time to daydream because Taeyeon had to prepare to set a booth for her club. She already had the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter