Say you, say me

This is our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His room is so big with a balcony facing the Han River.

“Wow! The view is so breathtaking for here, oppa”, she walks out to the balcony the moment they are in his room. The truth, she is trying to calm her nervousness. The sound of the closing door at her back, worsen her nervousness.

“You look so y, Ji Hyo ah”, he slides her hands onto her waist and caress her stomach lovely. The said big and strong hands find it ways up to her chest and then her harden . His warm breath at her neck send a tingling sensation that she could not explain to herself. He cupped her and caresses it softly. He kisses her neck passionately. She could feels his . So hard! She gulps nervously like this is her first time.

He turns her facing him. Their faces just a few inches distant from each others. His small eyes widen with full of burning desire. He kisses her forehead, down to her nose, her cheeks and lastly to her lips. He pulls her to his embrace.

She freezes not knowing whether she should respond or not. Her cold reaction puzzles him.

“Why are you not responding, Ji Hyo ah?”, He mutters huskily and locks his intense glare at her.

“Trying to get your attention.” she replies.

“Oh! This is the way of you getting my attention. Then you really did, my love”, he gently pulls her up and carries her bridal way to his king size bedroom. While on their way, she could see the decoration is so manly, so like him.

“Pay your attention to me, your man”, while putting her down onto the bed. He removes his T-shirt and throws it near the bed. With him half in front of her, she turns her face to avoid his eyes. It looks like he is going to swallow her alive.

“Am I not appealing today to you, Ji Hyo ah?”, while placing himself on top of her.

She turns to look at him and just smiles nervously like this is her wedding night.  

He starts gently kissing her neck. He brushes a piece of black hair out of her face and runs his finger down to her jaw and then pausing at her chin. He kisses it.

Her nervousness suddenly disappears. She looks at him straightly to his burning eyes. She bits her lower lip. She deepens her stares causing him to stop the kisses immediately.

“If you keep staring at me like that I would not be able to hold my desire any longer and ravish you, right now.” Kim Jong Kook muttered, holding eye contact with her seductive eyes.

“I am not staring at you! I just look at you” biting her lower lip gently and seductively causing his arouses peeks up tremendously. She locks her eyes with his.

“It feels like you are undressing me with your eyes, Ji Hyo ah.” He closes her face to hers. Staring at her and places her right hand onto her chest. He signed heavily the moment he feels her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter