Don't be shy with me

This is our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She freezes. She looks back. She could only see his left hand sticking out from the bathtub. She rushes to him and turn off the shower head. She shakes his body hardly this time, "Please wake up. Please wake up". He slowly open his eyes. She grabs a towel and covers his body. She grabs another towel and place it below his head.

 

He looks all around the bathroom and finally stop at her who is in her wet pyjamas. He tries to lift himself up and suddenly she grabs his hands. She helps him to sit comfortably in the bathtub. The towel that covering his entire body is just now falling into his laps and exposes his half body. She looks away again. He touches her face. He caresses her cheek softly. She turns to look at him now, but remains focused on his face. "Don't be shy Ji Hyo", he cups his cheek and kiss her forehead. "We already legally married to each other. There is nothing wrong to see me ", he smiles.

 

"You pyjamas are wet", he touches her pyjamas. He slowly runs his hand down to her neck, then to her chest. He ed her pyjamas but she pushes his hand. "I could do it myself", she slowly gets up from the bathtub and grab the other towel behind him. She undresses herself right there in front of him. He doesn't blink his eyes, even once. She then immediately covers herself with the towel. She smiles and cups his cheek. This is her turn now, "Don't be shy oppa".

 

He could not believe himself. She surprises him again. She touches his forehead and neck.

 

"Your fever has reduced a bit oppa. How are you feeling now? Could you stand up? You need to finish cleaning up yourself oppa", she sits at the edge of the bathtub.

 

"I think I am", he slowly stand up, but without him knowing, the towel falls to his feet and leaving him fully again in front of her. She looks away immediately. Her check turns as red as a peach. He smiles.

 

He slowly picks up the towel and hang it. He pulls her up. They are facing each other now. He slowly loosens her towel and hang it. They are both now. She tries to cover her exposed body with her hands. He slowly pushes her hands.

 

"Don't be shy. Looks at me. “You have cured my fever slowly Ji Hyo”, he turns her face towards him and gently caresses her cheek. He closes his face with hers. He could hear her breathing becoming faster when he runs his hands from her neck down to her chest. She closes her eyes. He touches her lips with his hands. He slowly touches her lips with his. He could feel her body is trembling perhaps due to her nervousness.   

 

"Open your eyes Ji H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter