Intoxicating

This is our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding dong! The sound of the doorbell wakes him up.  He looks at the clock in front of him. It is already 9.30 a.m. He then turns on the intercom near the bed.

 

“Who is it?”, while looking at the woman who is still sleeping beside him. He smiles and caresses her hair lovely.

 

“Room service, sir. It is your breakfast. Madam Kim asked us to deliver it to your room since you are not joining your family for breakfast in the family hall today morning”, the person responded.

 

“Oh! Just leave it there”, he instructs.

 

“Yes, sir. Anything, sir?”, Ji Suk Jin waits for any further instruction from his employer.

 

“No. I guess it is you, Suk Jin ssi?”, Kim Jong Kook gets up from the bed and wear the bathrobe that was placed on the side table.

 

“Yes, sir”, Suk Jin replies.

 

“That’s all then. Thank you Suk Jin ssi”.

 

“Noted sir. Congratulation for your wedding, sir”, Suk Jin then lefts.

 

Kim Jong Kook then brings their breakfast and places it on the dining table. He takes the newspaper and sit on the sofa. No news that seems to be able to gain his interest today morning. He lies back on the sofa. He smiles, remembering last night event between him and her. He could not believe how he could fall in love less than 24 hours for a woman he is barely known. He wonders how on earth his mother could find a woman like her. A great choice indeed. He has made a right decision when he agreed with her arranged marriage proposal. He smiles again.

 

He turns his look at the sleeping woman on his bed. Suddenly, a naughty thinking crosses his mind.

 

“What the heck? She is my wife anyway”, he walks to the bed slowly.

 

He removes his bathrobe and let it falls on the floor. He quietly and slowly joins her in the bed. He looks at her face and study it one by one. Thinking of it, he loves every part of it though he just knows the face owner less than 24 hours ago. He removes the blanket that covers her body. He amazes. What a beautiful body. Everything about her is intoxicating to him. He kisses her forehead, down to her pointed nose and then to her slightly open pinkish lips. He covers her body with the blanket again and hugs her back tenderly tries not to wake her up.

 

She suddenly awakes when she feels sometimes long and hard touches her back. She immediately gets up trying to get rid of that ‘thing’ of the bed. She jumps and almost kicks him. She then immediately sit and tries to cover her fully body wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter