Confession

This is our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, where are you”, she looks for him all over their room. Finally, there he is, standing on the balcony looking over the scenery of Seoul with both hands in the pockets of his pant. He looks so handsome and manly to her in his black pant and long-sleeve stripe red T-shirt. His masculine hairstyle enlightened his perfect and sharp jawline. He looked so y when the wind blows softly through his dark black hair, especially when few strands of his hair stick to his thin lips. His action of trying to fix his messy hair, making her smile. What a fine image to be captured, she thought. She rushes to take her camera before she losses the breathtaking moment.  

 

The sound from the camera flash startled him awake. She goes out to the balcony and stands near to him enjoying the scenery. He pulls her into his embrace and puts his hands on her waist. He hugs her lovely.

 

“Am I that photogenic, Ji Hyo?”, while resting his chin on her head.

 

She let out a giggle. “Who said you are, oppa?”.

 

He tightens his hug. “I am not?” while her ears seductivelyq. He only stops when she let out a small moan. “Am I not photogenic?” he repeats the same question to her while turning her body to face him.

 

“You are not oppa!” with a cheeky face, she sticks her tongue out.

 

“You want to be punished again?”, he bites his lower lips and the the corners of his lips. Her cheek become redden in just a few seconds.

 

“I don’t mind oppa”, she responses then rushes inside and close the sliding door. She sticks her tongue out while he pleads her to open the sliding door. He takes out his mobile phone and texts her. He signals her to check her mobile phone.

 

Kim Jong Kook: I will punish you hard if you don’t open the sliding door in a few minutes time. You know I would not hesitate to do that, Ji Hyo yah.

 

Song Ji Hyo: I already said that I don’t mind, oppa.

 

Kim Jong Kook: Then, open this sliding door so that I could punish you.

 

Song Ji Hyo: I won’t unless you agree to do something for me.

 

Kim Jong Kook: Oh! On one condition.

 

Song Ji Hyo: Yah! The conditions should be set by me. Not you.

 

She starts to sulk. She looks so cute and funny with her sulking face. If the sliding door was not locked, he would kiss the pouted lips of hers and pinches her chubby cheek.

 

His mobile sends an incoming message notification. She turns her face to another direction. She still sulking, he guesses.

 

Song Ji Hyo: May I know the condition?

 

Kim Jong Kook: Hey! You have to let me know the “something” that you want me to do for you first.

 

Song Ji Hyo: Fine! Don’t laugh, okay?

 

Kim Jong Kook: Why should I laugh?

 

He looks at her. She is still looking at opposite direction. He knocks the sliding door to gain her attention. She does not even look at him. He smiles. He would not imagine that she would sulk easily like that. “I need to get to know her better after this”, he promises himself.

 

Kim Jong Kook: Ji Hyo, please turns around and look at me. I miss you already. It is so cold out here. Let me in, please. I will do anything for you. No condition, okay.

 

No reaction from her.

 

Kim Jong Kook: You know that I am not fully recover from my fever. And we are going to my mother’s house shortly. Please Ji Hyo. Let me in.

 

Finally, she turns her head, looking at him. He sneezes.

 

Song Ji Hyo: Okay, I will let you in. But you have to promise that you would do anything that I request you, okay?

 

Kim Jong Kook: Okay. Anything for you. What it is?

 

Song Ji Hyo: Well, I want you to be my next subject.

 

Kim Jong Kook: Oh! Really? I thought I am not photogenic?

 

Song Ji Hyo: You are not oppa.

 

Kim Jong Kook: Then why me?

 

Song Ji Hyo: Cause you are super hot and damned y to me.

 

Then, she looks away again.

 

Kim Jong Kook startled with her latest response. He blushes. It feels different knowing it from her despite he has heard it many times when he attended photography sessions for articles on his business success.

 

He knocks the sliding door again. She turns round quickly this time, but refuses to look at him. She opens the sliding door and walks to the sofa. She sits and applies red hot colour lipstick that matches with her A-line red floral shirt dress. Her lips look full and alluring with the red lipstick. She wears beige wedges. When she stands, the open toe wedges make her slender legs looks y.

 

He holds himself from hugging or kissing her this time. He wears his grey socks and black casual shoe that she places beside him the moment he sits on the sofa. He admits, though she spent half of her age outside South Korea and lives in the western civilization, she never losses her Asian quality. Especially after being married to him.

 

“Are you ready”, he looks at Ji Hyo who is almost finished arranging the fruits that he ordered earlier from Ji Suk Jin to be brought to his parent’s house.

 

She nods without a word in response. “Why she becomes quite suddenly”, he asks himself. He stares at her but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter