Day dreaming

This is our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is the condition, oppa?” she asks. He just smiles and pinned her down to the bed instead.

 

“Oppa, tell me please. What is the condition?”, she pleads.

 

“After this, okay”, he smile devilishly.

 

“Hey!”.

 

She wakes up from her day dreaming when someone aggressively shakes her shoulder from behind. She lifts her head from the sofa but she can’t get herself turn around to look at the person who just woke her up from her beautiful dream. She is so pissed off so she waits for the person to take the second action. She waits for another few minutes. But nothing happens. Her brown eyes becoming widened and her body start to tremble as she could not hold her anger anymore. She suddenly looks so furious.

 

“I am so pissed off right now”, she murmured, her turns her head and stares at the person. Her eyes becoming more widened and orb shaped when he stares back at her with his green olive eyes and his sweet smile. She could feel her heart melting slowly and suddenly smile formed from her pinky lips.

 

“Why I always lose my anger pretty quick with you?”, she grabs his hands and pulls him down to sit with her on the sofa.

 

“Are you day dreaming about him, Ji Hyo ah?”, while he is looking for something around the sofa.

 

“What are you looking, Ricky?”, she is puzzled with his reaction.

 

“His pictures, of course. What else?”, he founds a few pictures of a man with his black tuxedo near her.

 

“Why can’t I? You know that I am a fan girl of Turbo when I was young. Even the duo split and he becomes solo, I will keep listening to his songs”, she points to the cabinet which stored all the albums and to the wall with many of his posters. “This opportunity does not come twice, you know”, she grabs the pictures from him.

 

“But, he is not him, Ji Hyo. They are totally different person. Do not gamble for thing like this. You will regret the decision you made if it does not goes smooth. It will haunt you down for the rest of your live”, he argues. He is concern about her. Their friendship of fourteen years really means a lot to him.

 

“I don’t care. This is my life”, She argues back and hit him at the stomach lightly.

 

“Ouch! It hurts Mong Ji. You really never change”, while rubbing his stomach and then messing her hair.

 

“Yah! Stop it, Ricky Kim. Do you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter