At the beginning

This is our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is extremely exhausted after the wedding ceremony ended. She immediately goes to their hotel room, take a bath and now ready to take a nap before the family dinner scheduled within three hours away. She almost falls asleep when the door suddenly opened.

 

She immediately gets out from the bed heading to the sofa when he said, "I will take the sofa". He lies down out of exhaustion. He groans continuously while massaging his forehead and sometimes his waist.

 

"Mrs. Kim, are you forgetting something here?", while his eyes still close. He raises his hands and signaling her to approaches him immediately. She kneels with her head down like a small child ready being punished due to disobeying order from the parent once she is close to him.

 

"Yes oppa. What can I do for you?" she said feeling her heart going to explode in any second.

 

"Look at me! Tell me what should you do as my wife?”, if his intense glare could kill, she would die by now. How he could be this mean? She does not dare to lift up her face hearing the angry voice of him. “What wrong did I do today? We just met a few hours ago? How could appa and omma married me with this heartless man? What good quality they looked at him that make them chooses him as my husband?”, all the questions lingered in her mind.

 

“Mrs Kim! Are you listening?”, his voice is like a thunder to her ears.

 

“Yes oppa, I am listening”, she raises her head and exchange intense stare with him. He was surprised by her reaction. She is totally different from their first meeting today. She looks naïve and innocent. A few hours before, she just followed him wherever he goes. Met all his demands obediently.

 

She immediately smiles sweetly to him after realizing her uncontrollable reaction. She gets up from her kneeling position and said, “May I?”, while signalling to him that she is going to remove his jacket first. Then his vast, next the bow tie and followed with his shoes and socks. She then walks to the small kitchen and then returns with a glass of orange juice and a glass of plain water. She places the plain water on the coffee table and hand over the orange juice to the man that was in puzzled over her sudden changes. He drinks up the orange juice while his small eyes still glued to the woman beside him.

 

“Omunnim told me”, as she knows what has been lingering in his mind at the moment. “So sorry for my attitude just now. I guess I am carried away by the exhaust. Don’t be made at me”, she pouted.

 

“Are you alright oppa? You are not looking so well”, she touches his forehead gauging his body temperature. “Oh!”, she then checks his neck and hands too. “You have fever oppa”, she then concluded her findings. When she about to get up from the sofa, Kim Jong Kook pulled her down instead.

 

“Where are you going?”, he asked her weakly.

 

“I am calling for a doctor oppa. We have less than two hours to get ready for the dinner tonight”, she explained.

 

“Take my mobile phone please. It is in my jacket”, he asked nicely. Song Ji Hyo smiled to herself. He has a good manner after all. She nodded and goes to the wardrobe to find his mobile phone. After a few minutes, she finally manages to find the mobile phone in the inside pocket of his jacket. But she found another item too. It is a small wooden carved box with roses. She wondered what was inside the small box. Who is for or who is from? She leaves it there, but her mind is full of questions on the mysterious small box.

 

She hand over the mobile phone to Kim Jong Ko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter