Mingyu: Annual Halloweens

Andromeda: Seventeen Scenarios

It was Halloween and you had been invited to the party by Soojin but you weren't sure if you were going. You lay in your bed and sighed, "What should I even dress up as if I do?" you thought to yourself. You looked at your watch. It was 5.45pm. You only had a few hours to decide if you were going. You rang your best friend, Mina. 

"Hey, you going tonight?" you asked as you relaxed. 

"Hell yes!" Mina replied, she sounded excited. "You have got to come. Mingyu is coming as well." Your eyes widened at the thought of Mingyu, "It's not like he's even going to talk to me." you mumbled to yourself and your excitement came to a slow halt again. It was there, but ever so slightly. You sighed and sat up, "Fine, I guess I'll go. I'm getting ready so I'm hanging up." you added as you got up to open your wardrobe door. You looked at your clothes and sighed, "It's going to take a lot of effort to even look decent tonight." you thought to yourself. You finally picked out a cute sleeveless black crop top and high waisted black jeans. You decided you were going to make a make shift black cape and go for a y, cute vampire look. You got excited at the prospect of the makeup and decided to call Mina while getting ready. 

"Yes?" Mina asked. You started rambling on about your cute outfit and started conversing with Mina as you put on your makeup. You made sure your eyeliner had a perfect flick and that the fake blood you were putting on your side looked gruesome. You wanted to look part of the occasion. 2 hours passed by as you got up and gave Mina a quick bye on the phone. You were both going to meet up by the forest near Soojin's house. You got out of the house in your platform boots and felt yourself struggle a little. It had been a while since you had dressed yourself up to leave the house. You had gotten really lazy these days, even leaving out make up on normal days. You felt yourself smile at the prospect of feeling confident in how you looked after such a long time.

"Mina!" you shouted as you saw her at the end of the road, she ran towards you and practically jumped at you. "Mina, are you crazy? You're going to mess up my look." you complained laughing. Mina just hit you lightly as she linked arms with you, "How have you been? You've been so quiet lately, I'm so happy you're here!" she squealed as she held your arm tightly, practically hugging you.

"I missed you too!" you pouted, "Also, Mingyu." you added, just to make that point clear. Mina laughed as she rolled her eyes. You saw more people walking down the same direction as you and Mina and you assumed they were all going to Soojin's. "Let's follow them!" you told Mina as you dragged her along. Soon enough, a huge house came into their view. You and Mina grinned at each other as you started walking considerably faster. Soojin's house was amazing. She held annual Halloween parties and the fact that she was near the forest made everything spooky in a festive way. 

 


 

You and Mina decided to part ways while inside to meet up with other friends of yours. You bumped into many people at the party. "Hey!" you heard someone shout in your direction and you turned around to see another close friend, Dana, grinning at you. You smiled widely as you hugged her. "It's been so long!" you heard her mumble. You nodded as she carried on, "I really didn't think you'd come." 

"Well, I haven't seen so many people this year because of how busy I've been." you said smiling. It really had been so long. You weren't much of a social gatherings person but you considered turning up more often to events if it meant seeing old friends.

After walking around, talking to friends, eating, drinking, you found yourself walking around aimlessly. Your feet started hurting a little so you took off your platforms and stepped outside for some fresh air. You saw an empty spot a few metres away and you walked down and sat on the stone pavement. You let out a sigh of relief as your feet relaxed and started massaging your feet. You started humming yourself until you felt a presence near you. You neck snapped up. You weren't scared of anything since the area still had a lot of people around, you were just weirded out. You looked to the sideman and felt someone touch your other shoulder and whisper "boo." You gasped as you turned to see who it was. You stared at Mingyu who happened to be face to face to you. 

"You can breathe, Tiffany." he said, smiling at you. You suddenly let out a deep breath, you didn't even realise you were holding it. Mingyu said down next to you, his movements all seemed dramatic bceause of his vampire cape. You suddenly chucked to yourself, "What's funny?" you heard him ask. You tried to calm yourself and said, "Nothing." 
"Aw, come on, tell me." Mingyu whined. "It's just that the cape is so dramatic." you clarified. Mingyu smiled, "You're wearing one too, you know?" You looked back and realised, "Oh yeah." 
"It's almost like couple clothes, right?" Mingyu said, grinning. You pursed your lips and tried to hide your face incase you blushed. Mingyu lightly lifted your chin, "Why are you hiding your face? I'm talking to you because I want to see your face." he uttered. You kept your face up but your eyes kept darting in different directions. Mingyu nervously chuckled. You gulped as you realised he was still holding on to your face. Mingyu suddenly realised and let go. 

"So..." you continued. "How are your finding the party?" you blurted out. You tried to calm down, but the situation was pretty intense. Mingyu was sitting closer to her than he'd ever have and this was the most contact they'd ever had. It was a bit random but you weren't complaining.

Mingyu smiled, "It's okay. I mean, I get to talk to a beautiful girl too so I guess it's going pretty cool." You bit your lip as you suppressed a smile. "Oh, and that girl is wearing couple clothes with me today, unintentionally." You smiled even more. "This flirting is so random." you thought to yourself as you carried on smiling. You decided to stand up. "Where are you going?" Mingyu asked. 

"Let's walk around." you said, as you put on your shoes. You walked down the street with him, with both of you in a silence. It was comfortable, yet you were unsure of what to say to each other. Suddenly, you stepped into a pothole and awkwardly twisted your ankle. "Ah!" you shouted in pain. Mingyu suddenly held your arms, "Are you okay?" 
"Yeah, I'm just not sure how bad it is." you whispered. You tried to get up but as soon as you stepped on the foot, you grimaced in pain. "Ah damn." you murmured to yourself. 

"Get on my back." 
"Huh?" you asked, shocked.
"Just get on my back. You're tiny, it's not like I can't carry you." Mingyu insisted.
"Are you sure?" you asked, you were hesistant. 
Mingyu smiled warmly, "Yeah, it's fine." he replied as he slowly took off the shoe off the bad foot. He then went in a crouching position and prompted for you to get on. You got on and put your arms around his neck. He smelt of fresh cologne, you smiled into his neck. 
 

"You know." Mingyu started as he walked slowly back carrying you, "I've noticed you for quite some time. But I was scared to approach." Your eyes widened in surprise. You held him tighter so you wouldn't fall. "Mina actually helped me out, I really wanted you to come."
You felt annoyance with Mina which swiftly followed with a sense of calm. "I've never really been good with girls, but she told me it'd be okay." he added, he went quiet for a while. 

"Don't worry, Mingyu. You did amazingly." you quietly said in his ear. You could see him grinning. "And also, I've been interested in you too." you added, even though you were sure he had heard. He turned his head slightly to look at you, and you took that chance to slightly peck him on the cheek. You laughed a little afterwards and could see that Mingyu was grinning. You gently held his face like he had done to you earlier and added, "I'm glad I could be your vampire today, Mingyu." Mingyu grinned, "Same, Tiffany. Same." he confessed.