Minghao: School Day Crush

Andromeda: Seventeen Scenarios

You sat down in class and sighed as you put your head on the table. You were just tired of all the work you had to do and exams were coming up and you were just stressed. You reached into our bag lazily and pulled out your maths book. You gasped as you felt someone jump onto your back, "HI!" she shouted.

"Damn, Mina, it's so early, why you so loud?" you asked, putting your head back down on the table. Mina pouted, "Why are you always so tired?" 

You looked up, "I was watching my drama." You saw Mina roll her eyes.
"What? I've been waiting all week to watch it." you answered, ready to argue.

"It's expected." Mina shrugged and laughed. She hit you hard on the shoulders, "But, I'm not letting you sleep it off. Come on. Go toilet with me, I want to talk." she said, while dragging your arm. You moaned in protest as you reluctantly followed her. You had your hands in your pocket while you walked down the corridor. "Hm, Minghao wasn't in yesterday, I wonder if he's sick." you thought, then you scolded yourself. Why were you worrying about a guy you just fancied? I mean, it has been a year already but still. You opened the toilet door and stayed in the lobby and fixed your hair in the mirror.

"Hurry up, Mina." you said to her, as you waited. 

"Ok ok, I'm coming." she complained as she came out of the toilet. "Hold on." she smiled, as she pulled out an eyeliner from her pocket. "Ugh." you rolled your eyes, "So, how's things with you and Minghao?" she suddenly asked. You jumped as you gasped and covered , "Woah, dude, no one knows that." you said, annoyed.
"So, there's no one in the toilet though?" she said, as if it was obvious.
"Oh." you simply replied. 
"So, how is it?" she asked again.

"You know what it's like, I can't even talk to him. I'm not scared. I just don't have a chance to speak to him." you gave a sullen look.
"How about I help you?" she asked. You looked at her quizically. "Look, Myungsoo talks to him. And I talk to Myungsoo. You see where I'm going with this?" You gave a blank face. "Look, let me tell Myungsoo." she said. 

"No way!" you protested. 
"Look, I'm close to him. I know he won't tell Minghao. Trust me on this." You looked down as you nodded. You had nothing to lose right?

.

"Hey, Myungsoo." Mina shouted. 
"Hey, what's up?" he replied. You were all in the same class and sat behind each other. Mina behind you. Myungsoo behind Mina. Minghao behind Myungsoo. You sat there listening to their conversation, your foot started really fast, out of worry. At one point, Mina and Myungsoo were whispering and you had no idea what was going on. As soon as the conversation stopped, you turned around to face Mina and she winked, smiling really widely. You saw Myungsoo wink behind her and you automatically turned around. You were guessing it went well but didn't want to get your hopes up. As soon as class was over, Mina jumped up and shouted "Let's go." She linked arms with you and you saw Myungsoo and Minghao follow behind. You were confused but let it happen.

.

You were at a cafe. Minghao sitting opposite you. Mina sat next to you. Myungsoo opposite her. It was almost a double date. You smiled slightly but couldn't escape the slight awkwardness. 

"Minghao, this is Mi-kyoung." you heard Myungsoo suddenly say. Minghao then proceeded to smile, wink and do the peace sign which was probably the cutest thing you'd ever seen and you were trying so hard not to smile. You smiled and shyly waved, "Hi." You started talking about school life, as did Myungsoo and Mina. 
"Wow, this is actually like a double date. I can't believe I'm talking to Minghao. He's so easy to talk to." you thought to yourself as your conversation carried on. 

"Oh, damn, look at the time." you heard Mina say. Your eyes wideded, so much time had passed. You glanced at Minghao and you coud've sworn you saw him look sad. You shook it off and stood up. 

"Alright, bye, Mi-kyoung." Minghao said to you as he opened his arms. "Is he offering a hug?!" you thought to yourself internally, you felt like you were going to combust. You walked forward and he wrapped his arms around you and you smiled into your hug. You let go and waved off at the guys as you and Mina went off the other way.

As soon as they were out of sight, you squealed, "Oh my god, that was so cute. He's so cute." you rambled. Mina smiled.

"Guess what?" she smiled as she asked you. You turned to look at her.

"He was wondering how to talk to you the entire time too."