Wonwoo: Trying to Sleep In

Andromeda: Seventeen Scenarios

You lay there sleeping. You were half-awake but didn't want to be so you grabbed the duvet and pulled it closer to you while scratching the back of your head and yawning. You buried your face in your pillowcase and sighed. This was so comfortable. Wonwoo lay there on his side watching you, a slight smile on your face. He saw you burrow your face in your pillow and grinned, "Ah, so cute." he thought, barely suppressing his smile. You felt someone touching your hair and turned your head to the side, "What?" you said, pouting. You opened one eye and saw Wonwoo staring at you lovingly. You smiled and covered your face, in embarrassment. 

"Oh, what's wrong?" Wonwoo's eyes widened, pulling your duvet down. "Nothing, just my face looks ugly in the morning." you pouted, looking up and only showing your eyes. Wonwoo chuckled.

"But I've been looking at your face for a while and you look as beautiful as ever." he said, simply, staring into your eyes. You closed your eyes and squealed. "Too cheesy?" he asked, laughing. 

"Nope, just the right amount." you said, smiling, still hiding your face. Wonwoo pouted. "I can't see your face and you can see mine. Not fair." he said, folding his arms and turning away from you. You eyed him up, "Wonwoo, stop acting like a child." you replied. Wonwoo turned back suddenly and pulled the duvet down, he smiled widely, "I don't have a reason to act like one anymore." He stared into your eyes and came even closer to you. You were around an inch away from him. You stared at his features. His smooth skin, his sweet smile, his loving eyes, his everything. You then realised, he was doing the same thing. It was so intense. "Wh-Why are you staring at me so much?" you questioned, suddenly embarrassed. 

"I just want to get to know you more.Well, your face. I like looking at it." he replied. You rolled your eyes but started laughing, "You wanted to look at me that badly, huh?" You couldn't stop smiling. Wonwoo lay his arm out and you lay down on it. He then grabbed you into a slight hug. You put your arm around him and closed your eyes. "This is so cosy." you said, contently. 

Wonwoo sighed, "Well, I guess that means I'm a perfect fit for you, right?" he said. You laughed into him. "God dammit, Wonwoo, why are you so cheesy?" you asked. Wonwoo rubbed his face into your hair sweetly, "It's my best feature." He hugged you even tighter and you lay there for a while. Happy to have him as your soulmate, happy to be in his arms, just happy. "I'm going to have to go work now, I'm sorry." he whispered after a while. 

You let go of him, "Then what are you doing here? Get up, get dressed." you told him. You pushed him up and watched him pouting as he put on his shirt in the corner. He was such a kid, it was adorable. "Hey, help me do my tie." he asked you. You stood up, rubbing your eyes. You took the tie from his hand and started focusing and fixing it. You looked up to see him smiling at you slightly, you slowed down and bit your lip. He touched your chin lightly to tilt it upwards and softly kissed you. You bit your lip again and looked down, "You'll be late to work." you mumbled. You suddenly grabbed him, aimed him at the door and started pushing him out of the bedroom and towards the front door. 

You waited while he put his shoes on and watched him leaving and waved goodbye, you thought he was gone but you heard him a second later, "Hey, babe, are you religious?" You turned around confused, eyebrows furrowed, "Why?"

"Oh, nothing, just, you're the answer to all my prayers." he answered, grinning. You laughed, "Wonwoo, go work!" you told him firmly, still laughing. You heard him chuckle as he ran outside to his car.

"Ah, that cutie." you said to yourself, as you closed the door.