Fanservice

Push and Pull Until Whenever

It’s been more than a month since Let’s Talk About Love was crossed off from their MADE concert setlist to allow Jiyong and Youngbae to have more resting time since they now have to perform 2 more songs. Seungri smiled as he remembered his SNS accounts being flooded with “Oppas, bring it back!” and “I’ll miss LTAL so much”. Oh he knew how the fans felt, he felt it too.

 

It was almost torture for him not to do that much fanservice with Jiyong anymore. He’s been in the game far too long to understand that there are things that must be done in the name of fanservice and he’s not as against it now as he was before. Jiyong can do fanservice with whoever member he chooses, and Ri can do the same. Everyone in the group is fair game for fanservice. But he knows the loudest cheers will always be for NyongTory, and that gives him hope.

 

You see, Jiyong and Seungri have been in a relationship for a few years now. It’s been a secret of course. They can’t really date openly and have their careers crash and burn. Sure a few of the fans will support them, but at the end of the day, coming out of the proverbial closet will be the death of Gdragon and Seungri and Bigbang as a whole.

 

However, despite needing to keep everything in secrecy, Seungri has always loved doing fanservice with Jiyong. But he has a role to play. In this Tom and Jerry portrayal of theirs, he is Jerry, always sought after by Tom. So it’s Jiyong who initiates the almost kisses and him dodging it as though he’s never been kissed by Jiyong; as if it would be horrible, when he knows firsthand how wonderful Jiyong’s kisses are. It’s Jiyong who initiates skinship with him, and him pretending that the feel of those skins touching don’t make him burn even when he’s on stage. It’s Jiyong who the fans catch looking intensely at him with lust, love, and admiration in his face. After all, it’s Jiyong who’s worse at keeping his emotions in check. But only Jiyong knows the way Seungri almost perfectly mirrors those looks when they’re alone together.

 

Seungri treasured these little moments on stage though. He looked at it as a way of giving back to the fans. A medium to show them a little bit of the reality behind the dazzles and sparkles that surround Gdragon and Seungri, stripping them just a little bit to enable their VIPs to see the reality of the love between Jiyong and the Maknae. A gift for the support these fans give even if they do not know the truth.

 

But then the LTAL fanservice had to come to an end. Seungri’s mind comprehended the whys and the practicalities as to why it had to stop. But it didn’t mean that he didn’t miss the almost kisses they shared, the deafening screams of the fans as Jiyong was almost successful in his attempts, the way they both revelled in the support and pretended just for a little moment that these screams signified acceptance for their actual relationship, the skinships that made him almost forget that they weren’t alone and made him want to drag Jiyong to the nearest darkened corridor to make out, and Jiyong’s smug face and smirks because could see the effect his stares and touches had on Seungri.

 

Every person has their breaking point and Seungri has reached his. Tonight’s the last night of the Taiwan series of concerts. By now, everyone knew that the only GRi interaction would be at Stupid Liar and so every GRi shipper gave this song a little more focus. Seungri decided to rectify the situation during this song. Oh the fans are in it for a treat alright!

 

The melody started, and the crowd’s screamed harder and louder, propelling Seungri’s determination. What the crowd expected was for Seungri to push GD and for GD to push Seungri. That’s how they almost always did this part.

 

Seungri then starts singing “How could you be so? How could you be so” while pushing Ji away at first. But then, he suddenly caressed Jiyong’s face almost bringing it in for a kissing position. Jiyong smirked, raised his eyebrows at him, and laughed. Jiyong, then surged forward, re-enacting their classic NyongTory chase. And Ri knew it was time to do their staple fanservice again. So he moves away from Jiyong and they move to the platform to dance. But both of them had little smiles in their faces for the rest of the night.

 

The concert has ended, and they’re all now in their own vans that will carry them to the after-party. It’s just Seungri and Jiyong in their van together, but they still had to be careful.

 

“Hey babe. Why’d you do that? You don’t usually initiate skinship with me.” Jiyong said in Korean. Hoping that their Chinese driver won’t understand what he’s talking about.

 

“I just missed doing actual fanservice with you. I missed the fans screaming for NyongTory. I’ve been getting messages in my SNS about the fans missing the NyongTory moments, so I decided to give them a little gift for tonight”. Seungri said, smiling.

 

Seungri then reaches into his pocket, and takes out his phone. He then goes to instagram, clicks the tag for NyongTory and smiles as he sees the first video there. He holds the phone out to Jiyong so he could see the video too. “See? The NyongTory fans are happy now! I’m really the king of fanservice” Seungri smirked, feeling awfully proud of himself.

 

Jiyong smiles indulgently at Seungri then brings the younger’s head to lie in his shoulders. “You might be the King of Fanservice for the VIPs, but you’re the king of my heart”.

 

Seungri’s laugh echoed throughout the entire car until they reached their destination. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: *hides from the rotten tomatoes again* I'm sorry. I know I promised a proper fic for the next chapter. But I couldn't contain my GRi feels because of what Seungri did tonight. If you don't know what I'm talking about here's a link to it: http://fyeahseungri.com/post/129989287143/150927-made-in-taiwan-video-ri-and-gd-during

Maybe I'm just so GRi-moments deprived, but I was just so happy because of this. This is the most skinship they had post-LTAL. And I loved the LTAL-moments so much. I'm just basically melting into a puddle of happiness right now. :")