bonus.

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a small bonus! : - )

 

Seungcheol thought life could not get any better since that time when his parents agreed and let him pursue sports and do anything he wants. But no, God is generous enough to let him meet the cutest, most precious boy in this overpriced coffee shop that pays too little to afford everything in his life. But it is okay, everything is okay, Seungcheol has his own pastel-headed guardian angel, Lee Jihoon. 

 

Just a few hours after Seungcheol gave his number to his favorite customer, the latter already sent him a message that made his heart flutter.

 

From: Unknown Number

hey, it's jihoon. c: i'm not sure if i could say this face to face >_< but i kinda, sorta love your smile. >///<
good night <3

 

And Seungcheol smiled into his sleep that night.

 

 

Jihoon hated calling people first. Not that he was playing hard to get or something, but he was just too shy and awkward. But the good-looking barista, Seungcheol, totally said to call him when Jihoon needs something sweet again. Jihoon did text Seungcheol first, but that was because he wanted Seungcheol to know his number! Nothing more, yeah, nothing more. Would Seungcheol call him first though?

The cherry blossom haired boy came to the cafe Seungcheol worked at a few times, but never caught the older guy's shifts, leaving the boy in Seungcheol deprived state.

Courage was bubbling up as he mustered all of his confidence to call the older guy. He thought the words he would say to his current muse while dialing the latter's number. "I'll just say that I was tired and in need for something sweet. Yeah, that will do."

Seungcheol picked up and Jihoon suddenly cannot find his voice. "Hello?" A beautiful deep voice greeted him.

Jihoon felt like his tongue was being twisted and he cannot find any coherent Korean words to say. "I- uh, um, I-" Jihoon could hear a low chuckle from the other line and instantly blushes. He just embarrassed himself in front of his crush. Life was not fair.

"I get it. I'll text you my address, come here in an hour." Seungcheol hummed.

"I-I will, s-see you soon," Jihoon hung up and dashed off to dress. Remember, dress to impress.

 

Here was he, standing in front of a flat door in white button up shirt, gray vest, light gray pants, white sneakers, and butterflies in his st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter