final.

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One caffe americano, please." A cherry-blossom haired customer spoke with a gentle tone. Seungcheol scanned at the unusual hair color for guys of the customer's soft-looking locks. The customer looked really cute, Seungcheol had to admit, with that kind of hair color, the oversized ed black polkadot-patterned shirt with a white tee inside. He was fun-sized as well. Seungcheol was very sure that the boy looked like he was around twelve years old, but then he remembered the boy's order. Caffe americano. Seungcheol decided to focus on his works first, then typed the order on the cashier machine before asking the customer, "Anything else, Sir?"

The latter only shook his head quietly while looking down at his hands (or was it his shoes?) and Seungcheol was really, really sure that he was only twelve years old. "Alright, your name, Sir?" Seungcheol asked with less formal tone.

"Lee Jihoon."

 

 

"One caffe americano, please." The cute customer last week came again to his coffee shop. Seungcheol scanned him again, this time from head to toes. He still looked as adorable - no, he even looked more adorable than last week. His hair was still pink (though it was not as pink as before), and his clothes were, um, too cute on him. Seungcheol never thought someone could look so attractive in school uniform. This cotton-candy haired guy was wearing a white button-up shirt along with black sweater and black tie, plus black and white stripped pants. There were no schools that have school uniform as fancy as that but Seungcheol just assumed that it was the petite guy's school uniform and he was maybe a little bit older than twelve. Without realizing, Seungcheol had stared at the charming pink haired customer for a legit one minute. His thoughts snapped when he heard an affable voice called out for him. 

"Seungcheol, Seungcheol?" The source of Seungcheol's thoughts waved his hand in front of him - the sleeves of his sweater were not too big but they were too long, his fingers barely can be seen and Seungcheol swore that it was the cutest thing he'd ever see - and Seungcheol was confused on how the customer knew his name (you wore a name tag, you idiot). The taller guy apologized and stumbled back to the cashier with an embarrassed face. Wait, what was his name again? Lee... Lee Ji... Ugh, I cannot remember it, Seungcheol thought.

"That would be 8,000 won, what is your name, Sir?" Seungcheol said while holding a grande sized cup on his left hand and a marker on his right hand.

"Lee Jihoon."

And Seungcheol started a liking on this Lee Jihoon guy.

 

 

It was Friday night, and that meant Seungcheol's coffee shop's peak time. The coffee shop was always busy on weekends, especially Friday nights. Seungcheol did not always work on Friday nights though - Seungcheol admitted that he does not like when the shop is crowded, he is too clumsy and slow for the fast shop, like he would start to spill some things or be confused with the orders - but the bartender who was supposed to work that night, the Always Smiling bartender, Dokyum was sick so he was here to replace his position for the meantime, Seungcheol was free anyway and in need for extra cash. 

Seungcheol still cannot adapt to the busy shop, he accidentally put three shots of espresso instead of two, he wrote one of the customer's name, Jeongham instead of Jeonghan (maybe he was hungry?), and some other little stuffs. The poor bartender's head was already throbbing because of headache and the group of school girls that were lining on Seungcheol's counter were being very loud. Seungcheol inhaled deeply before looking straight to the line of his counter to calm him down and do a better job, when he faintly saw something pinkish in an ocean of people. The Lee Jihoon guy was lining on his counter as well - bless the school girls were short so he can see Jihoon although the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter