Chapter 2.

Its You!

Park Seo Joon and Ji Chang Wook were in a bar having a drink after what happened at the hospital. Chang Wook still couldn't believe that he saw his first love and it still hurt her to see him. Seo Joon just took a tip of his drink and couldn't believe it, Chang Wook had told him the story but he didn't think that they were going to see each other again. 

-How are you feeling Chang Wook?- Seo Joon asked his friend in concerned. Chang Wook just shrugged his shoulders as he took a sip from his drink. -She is going to be in my class, I guess she is into photography. I still haven't seen any of her work but she did get in my class so her work might have been good. -Seo Joon said. Chang Wook just sat there just dazing off, he was flashbacking on what had happened between her and him.

3 years ago: Jin Hee was sitting down on a bench at a park, watching the kids play, run, and eating sweets. When suddenly she felt something going around her neck she didn’t even check what it was going around her neck she just suddenly turned around and saw Chang Wook, her boyfriend.

-Chang Wook! What do you think you are doing? -Jin Hee said as she looked at the necklace that was around her neck. -Oh my, what is this? – She said as she was trying to take it off.

-Don’t take it off! – Chang Wook said as he put down her arms from reaching of taking off the necklace. -It’s for you. –

-Chang Wook, I really appreciate it but you need to stop giving me things and I don’t want anybody to think that I am with you because of your money. -Jin Hee said.

-But that’s the thing you don’t ever receive anything from me, so just accept this and I promise no more gifts. This necklace is one of a kind, it made for you. – Chang Wook said. The necklace wasn’t a big thing but it was just simple little necklace with a simple pearl on the middle. Actually Chang Wook had went to a business party that he had to attend to that was located at a beach, while everyone was enjoying their time Chang Wook went to take a walk at the beach and wanted to call Jin Hee because he missed her. Sadly, she didn’t answer, she was probably busy. As he was walking on the beach he saw a broken clam and picked it up, luckily the clam had a pearl stuck. He took it out and thought it was perfect for a necklace for loveable girlfriend and he put it inside his pocket so when he got home he would quickly send it to have it make into a necklace.

Jin Hee nodded her head to agree to keep the necklace. -Thanks Chang Wook.. – Jin Hee winked at him. Chang Wook smiled and grabbed her hand and kissed it. He pulled her closer to him and gave her a kiss on her forehead. -Let’s go somewhere else. – He said as he held her hand. As soon as they were going to take a step, they were suddenly surrounded by many men in suits. Jin Hee looked scared when she saw an older women dressed in good clothes and fur coming out from behind the bodyguards, Jin Hee knew who she was and Jin Hee quickly let go of Chang Wook’s hand.

-Hello Jin Hee. – The older women greeted Jin Hee as Jin Hee bowed. Chang Wook let out a huge sigh of annoyance.

-Aunt, what are you doing here? – Chang Wook asked.

-What do you mean? You know where you are supposed to be, don’t act like you don’t know. – Aunt Ji said. -I still can’t believe you still haven’t told Jin Hee about it. -

Jin Hee suddenly looked confuse because she didn’t know what Aunt Ji was talking about because Chang Wook hasn’t told her anything.

-What is she talking about, Chang Wook? – Jin Hee asked. Chang Wook looked at her and just shook his head to tell that it was nothing.

-Jin Hee, I’m sorry he hasn’t told you anything but he has to be going to Hong Kong to marry a girl that will share her family’s shares since you probably don’t know but our companies have been falling lately and we can’t let it be able to fall no more. We need him to marry in order to have the shares, I really wish there was another way but they are our last hope. – Aunt Ji said.

Jin Hee felt that her heart dropped but she was more upset that Chang Wook didn’t tell her anything.    

-I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you anything but I just couldn’t because I didn’t want to lose you. – Chang Wook said.

-How could you not have been able to tell me anything? – Jin Hee was starting to tear up. -I’m sorry Chang Wook but I don’t think I want to see you ever again. You will be a married man and I don’t want to be a part of that. – Jin Hee took off the necklace and gave it back to Chang Wook. -Don’t ever look for me again. – Jin Hee said and slowly started to walk away with tears flowing down her face. Chang Wook was going to chase her but four bodyguards got him and forcedly put him inside the car with his Aunt Ji.

And like that Chang Wook and Jin Hee never got to see each other again until the hospital but will that really be the end of both of them?

 

To Be Continued ….

A/n: I know this chapter is so cliche but i promise it will get better so please go along with me for this moment. Hope you guys liked it tho? Thank you so much.