Chapter 3.

Its You!

  Jin Hee ran inside to her room and ignored her dad that had ask her of how it went today. She closed the door to her room and sat on the middle of her bed. She couldn’t believe she saw him today, the man she once loved and the man that lied to her. Tears were coming down her face and slowly tried to relax her emotions or else her father will worry about her. She wiped her tears with her, took a deep breath and smiled. Jin Hee got up to look at herself at the mirror and she said to herself. -Jin Hee, why are you crying? It’s the past, it’s been 3 years. Stop it! Smile. – Jin Hee took a deep breath and went out her room to meet her father.

She found him in the kitchen making dough to make more bread, and she slowly went up to him.

-Hi, dad. – Jin Hee said with a cheerful voice.

-Jin Hee, why did you go quickly into your room? Is everything okay? Did it not go well today? - He asked in concerned. -What happened to your hand?

-I spilled hot coffee on me but don’t worry, everything is fine and today went well.  I just wanted to put down my purse quickly as possible that’s why I came running in. – Jin Hee said. Her dad gave her a smile and continued to make the dough.

-There’s spicy noodles that I ordered, go ahead and eat it. I already ate mine. -Her father said. Jin Hee listened to her father and began to eat. She really didn’t want to her father that she saw Chang Wook today, because honestly her father was the one that would tell Jin Hee that her relationship with Chang Wook wouldn’t work out since they were both from different class. It’s not that Jin Hee’s dad didn’t like Chang Wook but it was the fact that Jin Hee was going to be the most hurt in the end.

….

  Park Seo Joon went to his studio after he had drinks with his best friend Chang Wook. He went to his desk and began to look for his student’s files and began to look for Jin Hee’s. As he finally found it, he began to look at her samples of photos that she had taken. He really admired her work, she wasn’t that bad at photography as he predicted. A sample caught his eye it was a self-portrait of her, she looked beautiful. She was wearing a creamy colored dress and she was looking down. It made him wonder of why she was looking down, on the back of that sample there was something written it seemed as if she wrote it herself it said “Chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon”.  Seo Joon wondered of why she wrote that down on the back of the self-portrait.

It was a new morning, Jin Hee was waiting outside the door where the classroom was, she peeked through the window and saw that everyone was inside but not everyone, the teacher wasn’t there yet. Actually Jin Hee was embarrassed to see him again because of what happened yesterday.

-Why isn’t here yet? Shouldn’t the teachers be the first ones to be in class? -Jin Hee said as she kept looking through the window. She started to look at the seats where she was going to sit at and there were two seat openings, one right in front of the class or the other way in the side of the classroom where nobody is near you. -If I get the one that’s all the way to the side, wouldn’t I stand out too much? – She looked back again at the window to consider which of the seats she was going to pick.

-What are you doing? – A voice said that came over head. Jin Hee turned around and was shocked to see who it was. She bowed to him. -Hello, teacher Park.- Jin Hee greeted her self.

-Yes, hello. How is your hand? - Seo Joon asked as he grabbed her hand to take a good look at it. -Its fine, don’t worry about it. -Jin Hee said as she pulled her hand away from him and felt that she blushed.

-Well then let’s go inside. – Seo Joon smiled at her and then walked past her and entered the room. Jin Hee quickly followed and finally decided to get the seat that was in front of the room. Seo Joon showed the basics of photography to his class, even showed some of his work that he had done. Jin Hee was really paying attention to every word he was saying. She was certain that she wanted to become a great photographer, that travel around the world and get to see many great things so she was going to complete all this so she could fulfill all her dreams.

  The class was almost over, Seo Joon had to tell his class about a special project that they have to do. -Now, before we leave I have something to inform you all. During this time, you will all be assign to take beautiful pictures of what makes you, you? I want some good pictures that have really good meaning and its inspiring. If you want to become the bests photographer, you must prove to me that you got what it takes. And that’s about it , you are dismissed.- Seo Joon finished his class. Jin Hee began to think what type of picture should she do that will be inspiring and yet make her become the best photographer. She wondered and wondered, she was lost in her mind thinking what should she do. Untill…SLAM!! Jin Hee came back to reality, it was Seo Joon  who slammed a textbook right in front of her desk .

-Now that I got your attention, why won't you and I grab something to eat? - Seo Joon asked as he winked. Jin Hee was surpise of that, why would her teavher have fun with her and why does he sound so serious.

 

To Be Continues...