Chapter 1.

Its You!

Chapter 1.

 

Music was bumping and people were cheering asking for more beer, guys asking girls to dance with them. Everyone was on the dance floor except for two men who were in the VIP room with some wenches around them. They were enjoying their fun and drinking. Ji Chang Wook, the rich chaebol who is always ignorant, Casanova, and loves to spend money. He was the next heir to his grandfather’s Inc. His grandfather owned the top best brand jewelry store. The other man he was enjoying the fun with is his best friend since the college days, Park Seo Jun. Seo Jun is a famous photographer, people love his work for the art he does in photography sometimes he takes pictures of celebrities. He is ignorant as his friend, but is always happy, never lets himself get picked on. He is also a teacher at a arts institute to teach students about photography.

-Oppa, stop!- A girl exclaimed giggling. Chang Wook was kissing her neck and making her fluster. He continued to do so.

-Why you know you like it?- Chang Wook said.

-Yah!!! This is so stress relieving, work has me stress but to be here is just good! Chang Wook lets enjoy this while we can.- Park Seo Jun said. –Babe, pour me another drink!- As a girl poured Seo Jun a drink.

-Seo Jun lets have fun all night. You don’t have to work punk I will take care of you.- Chang Wook said.

-You think I don’t want to work, I enjoy what I do.- Seo Jun said. –Enough of that and let turn up the PARTY!!!

 

She quickly ran to her mailbox to see if she got anything today from the school she would be attending. She saw a red envelope and it was from the school as she was opening it, she was feeling the excitement.

-Wow! This can’t be true?! I was accepted! – She yelled! Baek Jin Hee is the girl that is excited, she is usually cheerful, playful, but yet serious when she has to be. –Father!- Baek Jin Hee called out her father as she was running inside.

-What happened Jin Hee?- Her father asked in shocked, Sang Won. –Whats going on?

-Father, I got accepted to study as a student at the arts instu.!- Jin Hee said as she showed him the letter.

-Its true! Yah! My daughter is going to become a famous photographer! – Sang Won said as his eyes got watery. He hugged his daughter.

-Father, I can’t believe it either. I promise you that I will become the best dad, I will make it worth it.- Jin Hee said.

-Okay, come on help me make some bread to send it to the orphanage.- Sang Won said. Baek Jin Hee’s father owns bakery shop, he makes bread for the orphanage sometimes. Jin Hee helps her father out a lot, she always had a dream of becoming a photographer. Its her way to get express herself through the pictures she takes. The reason of how she got into the institution is that she sent photos of her most precious things like the bakery, her parents wedding rings (Jin Hee’s mom passed away when she was a baby) ,and a dark hole what represents her trying to find the light of her life.

 

The next day!

Baek Jin hee went to the institute because they called all the students to show them around and welcome them. As their guide were showing them around and giving them advice, it was time for them to meet their teacher. Jin Hee couldn’t wait to meet her teacher and wondered who it was going to be.

-Everyone please give a round of applause to your teacher that is going to show you the arts of photography.- The guide said. All the students started to clap and someone came out with some jeans and a t-shirt but yet looked handsome.

-Oh my, it can’t be him? –a girl squealed.

-Daebak.- another student said. Baek Jin Hee wondered who it was then suddenly the teacher stood in front of her.

-Hello everyone, I am Park Seo Jun. I hope we all could get along and I will try to show you my techniques of what I can do. Everyone please treat me well. –Park Seo Jun said. –I hope you enjoyed the place and I will see you all tomorrow. – Seo Jun bowed and left.

Baek Jin Hee didn’t know who that guy was but she thought she will find out about him more next time.

Jin Hee was going to get a cup of coffee since it’s been a long day, she wanted to go sit down and enjoy her coffee but when all of sudden she heard yelling. She saw where the noise was coming from and saw that the man she saw earlier was running away from a huge mob of girls chasing after him. They were coming towards her way and she was trying to get out of they, Seo Jun bumped into her and Jin Hee fell with her coffee.

-Sorry.- Seo Jun said. As he saw the girls behind him running towards him, he thought that if he leaves the girl alone she might get hurt or get stepped on. –I’m sorry but we have to go.- Seo Jun picked up Jin Hee bridal style.

-Yah, what are you doing?!- Jin Hee was shocked.

-We have to get out of here before they make you into a flat bread.- Seo Jun started to run away with her. He ran as fast he could with Jin Hee in his arms, he gave it all he could until he found an empty room where they could hide and escape from the girls. As they went inside, he bent down so they won’t see him through the window.

-Yah! Let me go!- Jin Hee said as she pulled away. –Why did you carry me all the way here? Just what are you?

Seo Jun was really surprise, he thought this girl really had no manners he did save her from becoming a flat bread. –Excuse me, but I think you should thank me for saving your life out there.- Seo Jun said.

-What? Save? Who was the one that bumped into me?- Jin Hee said, she then started to feel pain on her hand. –Ow!- She saw that she got burned on her hand with the coffee. Seo Jun saw and remembered her having the coffee.

-Let me see your hand.- Seo Jun said as he grabbed her hand but she refused. –Let me see your hand, don’t you see that it was my fault let me take responsibility.- Seo Jun grabbed her hand and then saw it wasn’t that bad but it could get worse if they don’t get treatment right away. –Let’s go to the hospital.- Seo Jun said.

-Forget it! I could go on my own.- Jin Hee said.

-Why do you refuse so much? Let me take responsibility, I will pay for the treatment. Wait a minute do I know you from somewhere? ...Ah that’s right! You are going to be one of my students, right? – Seo Jun said. Jin Hee didn’t say anything and stayed is silence. –And that’s how you are speaking to your teacher? Forget that! Let’s go to the hospital.- Seo Jun said as he grabbed her other hand and led her to the car. Jin Hee didn’t have any choice to go with him, since her burn was hurting her. Once they got to his car, he opened the door for her and she got in then him. While they were driving, Seo Jun’s phone started to ring , he grabbed his ear piece and answered the call.

-What’s up?- Seo Jun said.

-Where are you?- Chang Wook asked.

-I’m going to the hospital, right now.

-Did something happen to you? Are you okay?

-Don’t worry it’s not me, one of my students got hurt because of me.- Seo Jun said as Jin Hee was listening to his conversation, she was still wondering who he was? Why were there many girls chasing him? –Meet me at the hospital, it won’t be long. So I will see you soon. – And at that Seo Jun hanged up.

-Excuse me, but I want to ask why were those girls chasing you?- Jin Hee asked. Seo Jun laughed and gave her a quick look.

-Don’t you see? They like me for my good looks.- Seo Jun bluffed. Jin Hee was shocked at his answer. She just decided to be quite for the rest of the way to the hospital.

As they got to the hospital, someone had already checked her and it wasn’t really a dangerous burn but it will take time to heal. Seo Jun was just waiting to see if everything was okay.

-Doctor is she really okay? – Seo Jun asked.

-She will be fine, there was really no need for you to come all the way here. All you had to do was put cold water on it.- The doctor said.

-I told him that everything was okay but he insisted to come. –Jin Hee said.

-Well that’s how you know your boyfriend really loves you. You are truly blessed to have someone like him.- The doctor said.

-It’s not like that!- Seo Jun and Jin Hee yelled at the same time.

-Well I have to go.- The doctor said as he left. Seo Jun’s phone buzzed, he got a message from his friend that he was here.

-Listen well you could go home from here right? I have to get going.- Seo Jun said. –Don’t worry I already paid. See you soon student. – He walked out of the room. Jin Hee grabbed her stuff and quickly walked out.

 

As she was headed to the lobby of the hospital, she found Seo Jun meeting with his friend. She never thanked him for the treatment, she wanted to thank him even though it was his fault.

-Teacher?- Jin Hee called out for him. Seo Jun turned around and found Jin Hee bowing to him.

-Thank you for today.- Jin Hee said as she lifted her head up. As she did, she noticed his friend starring at her blankly and she did too. –You?

Seo Jun was in shocked the way these two were staring at each other. –Do you two know each other?- Seo  Jun asked.

-Jin Hee, what are you doing here? Were you the one that got hurt? – Chang Wook said. Jin Hee eyes started to water and she walked away.

-Chang Wook, how do you know her?- Seo Jun said. –Is she the one that you told me about?

-Yeah.- Chang Wook said.

 

To be continued…