First Meeting

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2013

Bomi finished her schedule with A-Pink and suddenly she want to enjoy a coffee in that afternoon. She came to a cafe shop owned by Park Chanyeol's parents. Park Yoora, Chanyeol's older sister is a besfriend of Yoon Sunmi, Bomi's older sister. So Sunmi gave recommendatiom to Bomi about that cafe.

She just wear a simple t-shirt with jeans and also her white sneakers. She was going to order ice mocca latte because the weather was a little bit hotter that day

She pushed the door and directly went to the kitchen. Then she suddenly surprised with someone.

"OMO. You are EXO right? What are you doing?" Bomi was shocked because she saw Chen, a member of EXO who suprisingly act like a barista. She was really happy too because Bomi adored Chen for long time even before his debut.

"Ah ne annyeong haseyo sunbaenim" Chen greeted Bomi politely. Bomi have been adored him even before his debut but Bomi has to play cool since Chen called her sunbaenim. On the other hand, Chen also a fan of A-Pink especially Bomi. He likes Bomi’s cheerfull and bold personalities.

"You know him too? He is a member of EXO with my brother, Chanyeol" Yoora talked to Bomi

"Of course, i know him when SBS Gayo Daejaejeon. The high note guy. Chanyeol oppa in EXO-K and you in EXO-M right?" Bomi asked Chen. And Chen just nodded. He really happy because Bomi recognized him and even understand about EXO deeper.

"He is my trainee here. He want to be a Barista so i teach him" Yoora explained to Bomi

"Wow cool. You like coffee too? I like coffee so much and i like coffee made by Yoora unnie" she said it brightly and didnt forget to add her beautiful smile.

"Jongdae looks confuse. Bomi's unnie is my bestfriend" Yoora answered Chen's question even without him asking. Chen nodded his head while listening to Yoora’s explaination.

"I just learn how to be Barista since a couple weeks ago" Chen answered.

"Jongdae-ya, try to make what Bomi want" Yoora ordered Chen to make a coffee for Bomi.

"what do you want Bomi-ya?" Yoora asked Bomi.

"WOW i feel blessed to have a coffee made by EXO member" Bomi said it cheerfully

"Is it okay? I'm afraid my coffee doesnt come out delicious" Chen said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter