At his house

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeong haseyo, Yoon Bomi imnida” Bomi greeted to that woman when the door opened.

“Annyeong haseyo. You are really pretty in real life. Come in” Chen eomma grabbed Bomi’s hand and pulled her to the living room.

“You go to the kitchen make a drink for her” Chen’s mom ordered to Chen make Chen pouted

“It’s okay eommoni. I am not thirsty” Bomi defensed Chen. Chen was really happy his mom likes Bomi a lot.

Bomi grabbed Chen’s hand to release her nervousness and Chen’s held her hands tightly.

“Appa. Jongdae is here bring his girlfriend” Chen’s eomma shouted to his dad.

His dad came and made Bomi stood up “Annyeong haseyo Yoon Bomi imnida”. Bomi greeted politely.

“You are really pretty. Lucky you Jongdae-ya” His dad patted Chen’s shoulder.

“You must be tired. Get some rest. I was cooking before so i will back to kitchen” Chen’s eomma said

“Oppa must be tired. He drove by himself here. I will help eommoni” Bomi said to Chen’s mom.

“Your girl is pretty and caring. You have to treat her well” Chen’s dad said

“Of course i treat her very well” Chen said it confidently.

“ You can tell us if He hurts you” Chen’s dad added.

“Of course i wont hurt her” Chen’s defensed himself

“Just get some rest. I have maid to help me, Bomi-ya” Chen’s eomma said again.

“Ne eommoni” Bomi said.

“I will back to the garage first. There something should be fixed. Just enjoy your time” Chen’s dad said to Bomi.

Now, Bomi and Chen were sitting on the sofa. They leaned their back. Chen put his head to Bomi’s right shoulder and his hair with his left hand.

“You must be tired” Bomi said to Chen and he just nodded.

“Just go sleep then” Bomi said to Chen and he just shook his head

“I don’t want to leave you alone” Chen said again.

“I will just help your mom in the kitchen” Bomi said.

Before Chen went to his room, His mom came.

“You looks tired. Just sleep. I will accompany Bomi here” Chen’s mom said and Chen just nodded his head. He stood up and directly go to his room.

Now, Chen’s eomma and Bomi are talking.

“You look really pretty, Bomi-ya. I like A-Pink from debut. I like your song too” Chen’s mom was a bright and kind woman. Her personality was positive and like a happy virus.

“Thank you eommoni” Bomi said it sincerely.

“Jongdae is my second son. He has older brother” Chen’s mom started talking about Chen. How cute he is and also Chen’s mom brought Chen’s photo album. Bomi looked at it and amazed with Chen’s childhood photo

“He really handsome since he was still a baby, eommoni” Bomi complimented him.

“Don’t say it to him, he will got his head bigger” Chen’s eomma said to her

“I hear it” Chen’s come while rubbing his eyes cutely. He sit beside Bomi and lean his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter