Fight

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 4 months since the last time they meet. Chen was busy with his schedule and So does Bomi. Bomi has a concert at January and she wants Chen to come.

“I have one ticket for you. Please come” Bomi gave Chen a VIP ticket of Pink Paradise Concert in Seoul.

“Sorry. I have schedule that day” Chen said it sadly.

“It’s okay. we can meet next time” Bomi said. She was sad but she can’t angry to Chen. It’s not his fault after all.

Chen was busy with his schedule. EXO just comeback with “overdose” and will hold a concert too on April. Chen also has offered on a musical and sing for drama OST. His busy schedule bothered his relationship with Bomi. They are rarely meet. They just texted once they have time. If Bomi texted Chen then he will reply it two days later. Bomi never called Chen first like he asked her to. But when Bomi called him, he never picked up. Bomi always asking about Chen through Chanyeol and Chanyeol said “He just okay”. It’s not enough for her. She wants to hear his voice, she wants to have a relationship like ever before.

Suddenly, something bad happened. Kris withdrawed from EXO right a week before their concert. It broke anyone down. Especially EXO members. Bomi was very worry about Chen because Kris is one his favorite member. Fortunately, the concert was held successfully. Bomi really need to meet Chen. She really worry about him and want to calm him down. After a month after the concert, Bomi asked Chanyeol whether it’s okay to meet Chen or not and Chanyeol said it’s okay. Bomi came to EXO’s dorm in surprise. There’s only Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Lay in dorm because the other has their own schedule to do.

Chen was in the living room with his other members. They just chit chat but Chen just focusing on his phone. Didn’t have any interest to join the conversation. Suddenly, the bell was ringing. Chanyeol opened it because he knew who was coming.

“Annyeong haseyo, Oppa” Bomi greeted Chanyeol

“Annyeong haseyo. Long time no see Bomi-ya” Chanyeol greeted back

“He is inside” Chanyeol added

Bomi came in and approached Chen who was sitting on the sofa. Bomi stood up in front of Chen. He still put his head down and focusing on his phone.

Knowing they need privation. The other members entered their rooms.

“I know you need privacy” Chanyeol said to both of them.

Bomi sit beside Chen. Chen looks so pale. He didn’t look as bright as usual.

“Are you okay?” Bomi asked C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter