Hesitate

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Bomi POV*

“Sorry” Bomi said to Chanyeol

“It’s okay. We both wrong” Chanyeol caressed Bomi’s cheeks.

“Oppa. I feel i like wanna go home now” Bomi said to Chanyeol

“Okay. I will take you home” Chanyeol said while packing his belongings

“No need oppa. I want to get some fresh air” Bomi caressed Chanyeol’s cheek to lessen his disappoinment.

After Bomi packed all her belongings, she kissed Chanyeol cheek and left.

She opened the door then closed it immediately. She saw Chen in front of the elevator. He covered his face with his hands but Bomi could see his shaking body. Bomi came closer to Chen.

“Jongdae” Bomi called him

Chen put his head up and wiped his cheeks. He smiled to Bomi.

“Long time no see” Chen smiled bitterly.

Bomi knew that Chen must be witnessed her kissed Chanyeol.

“Can we have a talk?” Bomi asked Chanyeol. She feel bad if Chen saw it

Chen was so happy because Bomi asked him to have a talk after they break up.

“Okay” Chen said shortly.

Chen followed Bomi from behind. Bomi walked in front of Chen. Chen remembered the old times when they walked side by side and lingered their hands.

Bomi stopped at the coffee shop near EXO’s dorm. She opened the door and choose a seat at the back. Chen followed her.

They just sit without ordered something. Chen opened up his mouth.

“Are you happy with Chanyeol?” Chen asked

Bomi still shut . There so many things inside her mind. She feels such a bad girl to break up with Chen and dated Chanyeol which Chanyeol and Chen are bestfriend. She couldn’t frogive herself if they fight each other because of her.

“Bomi-ya. I ask you. Are you happy with him?” Chen asked it again. Bomi could see his hurtfull eyes/

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter