Who's that guy?

The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 28, 2011

Year end usually become a very hectic and busy time for Korean artists. They usually participated in year end music festival hold by tv station. It usually hold around 26-31 December. All celebrities perform in a big stage and also sometimes there are special performances.

"oh my God i'm so nervous unnie", Bomi said to to Chorong. She was jumping everywhere to release her stress. It was A-Pink's first time to perform on Year-End music festival. A- Pink was debuted 2011 so SBS Gayo Daejejeon 2011 was their very first time participating in year end musiv festival. They will performing "I don't know" the title track from A-Pink's first EP "Seven springs of A-Pink". There were also Naeun, the visual of the group; Chorong, the leader; Eunji, whose in charge of Main Vocalist also; Namjoo, Yookyung, and Hayoung, the maknae. A-Pink already got an award for Best New Female Artist of 2011 from Mnet Asia Music Award. They were really talented and their song was good also.

"YA Bomi-ya, stop roaming aroung the room. You make me dizzy" Eunji shouted to Bomi while playing with her phone.

"I'm nervous" Bomi said it with sad face.

"Sit here and drink. Maybe it will lessen your nervousness" Chorong said it calmly and maturely since she is the leader.

They could see the other artist performance from the waiting room while waiting for their turn or after they finish the performance.

"OMO SM the stage? What is that?" Hayoung mumbled.

"It looks like all of SM artist have special performance together" Naeun said it while drinking her ice mocca latte

"I wanna see SNSD unnie-deul. They are all so cool" Bomi said it in excitement.

The performance were sing, dance, and playing music. There was a guy who made a good high note and Bomi stunned with him. Super Junior, SNSD, Shinee, F(x) who were a group suddenly turn into a band with instrument on their hands. It really special because it was also the first time of some SM’s trainee appear on public. Those guys was rumoured to be debuted soon.

"Who is that guy?" Bomi asked her other members

"I read and article, SM will deb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter