main characters.

summer break, summer war!

MAIN BACKGROUND IMAGE

CHARACTERS.

I spend years on this page, i'm just going to stab myself with a fork now.

김석진 ( 19 )

THE AWKWARD MANCHILD
meet the manchild who's always eating, kim seokjin. he's the person who rented the house for the boys but if you were to ask him the reason why he decided to join the summer vacation, he himself wouldn't be able to give you an answer. seokjin is the calm one, the one standing in the background and watching the others with an amused expression. despite being the oldest out of the bunch, the maknae line still bully him and called him an easy target. other than boasting about his exceptionally good looks, seokjin is also the human embodiment of the word awkward. he was actually looking forward to living with the girls, in hopes the boys would behave better but all that goes down the drain when one of the girls hits taehyung with her shoe and calls him a ert the minute they step into the house.

민윤기 ( 19 )

THE TSUNDERE SWAG LORD
he wasn't in the initial line-up for the trip, as he's always refusing to be under the sun but jin promised to listen to his mixtape, so he's forced to join them. yoongi's biggest achievement in life is probably lying on the floor without moving for 24 hours straight. he literally won't even do things if he doesn't get any benefits from it, choosing to shove it upon others. his targets is usually the younger ones, as they're afraid of him and would probably not protest against it. when he finds out that they're going to live with girls, the only thing that runs through his mind is getting them to listen to his mixtape. really, he's not interested in a bunch of preppy school girls. 

호석 ( 18 )

THE NOISY HAPPY VIRUS
hoseok is probably the only other guy who gets along well with the girls. he always seemed like he had too much sugar and is bouncing off the walls. always finding something to joke about, hoseok is the kind of person you need to bring to these kind of vacations. he's the mood-maker and shows the most effort on befriending the girls. he wasn't really happy with the fact that they don't get the summer house all to themselves, but the more the merrier, no?

김남준 ( 18 )

THE -ADDICT?
the other swag lord, kim namjoon. with his voice, his height and his dimples, he comes off as a rather intimidating person at first. he's extremely passionate about a lot of things and is always trying to make more friends and help others out. e was actually the first few ones to actually make an actual conversation with the girls. however, the minute jimin shouted, “don't come near him, he watches !”, the girls all scurry away and casts him fearful glances. namjoon is the leader of them all, despite being younger than two of the boys and is in charge of keeping both the boys and jin's sanity. 

박지민 ( 17 )

THE CASSANOVA
kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets – meet resident cutie-slash-abs-guy, park jimin. jimin is the greasy one who literally lived and worshipped girls. he wasn't in the initial line-up, too, because apparently he had other plans that actually involve girls but when the boys mention beach and bikini, he immediately change plans and agrees on going to pyeong island with the rest of the boys. he's a friendly, adorable guy who reminds you occasionally of puppies but your views on him would take a 360 turn when you sees him shirtless or hip ing to yoongi's mixtapes. he was the most excited about living with the girls and was the first guy to actually ask du-ri's name.

김태형 ( 17 )

THE KING OF HEARTS
your first impression of him would be the handsome prince charming who's going to sweep you off your feet and ride with you into the sunset. taehyung is extremely attractive and good-looking, but all that would shatter to little pieces when he started to open his mouth and told you that he have an elephant on his body. known for being extremely weird and seemingly comes from another planet, he entertains himself by acting out scenes from sappy k-dramas by himself or just making lots of noises. most of the time, he'll find someone else to act out the dramas with him. it's usually either hoseok, or jungkook. he wasn't excited about living with the girls because he's just awkward around girls and couldn't be himself, but he also thinks it'll be fun to live with girls, for once.

전정국​ ( 16 )

THE GOLDEN MAKNAE
can dance, sing, rap and is extremely good-looking – boys like jungkook only existed in shoujo animangas and dreams. there are only a few things that jungkook can't do in this world – archery, because yoongi is a champion at that – and he prides himself on that. he was the one who suggested about the vacation to his hyungs, who immediately agrees to it. he seemed the most unmoved by the presence of the girls but in his head, he's plotting ways of kicking the girls out so they can have the house all to themselves. he doesn't talk that much and is actually pretty mature for a boy his age. 

안두리 ( 18 )

THE SKINSHIP ADDICT
meet ahn du-ri, the self-proclaimed leader of the girls. at school, she's popular because of her reputation as the empress, due to her ethereal looks and her princess-y attitude. du-ri is the calm, reserved one who'll always choose to sit back and watch over them than joining in the fun. easily agitated and is actually panicky inside, du-ri acts exactly like a mother to the girls. she's also addicted to extreme skinships which sometimes scare the crap out of the other girls, but they all know that that's her only way of showing her affections, other than constantly shrieking at them and asking them not to go to the deeper part of the sea. 

사요원 ( 17 )

THE LITTLE SISTER
meet sa yowon, an exact representation of the phrase “don't judge a book by its cover”. at first, this girl would give you the impression of a fine lady, maybe from an elite family living somewhere in gangnam but all that would go down the drain when she started freaking out in front of new people. yowon tends to get very anxious with new people and always have to seek for du-ri to help her and becomes very dependant on the other girls. in school, though, you either hate yowon because she's the teacher's pet or love her because she would nevr say no if you ask her for help.  yowon did not despise the idea of having to live with the boys, instead, she's scared of what her over-protective brother would do if he finds out and could probably faint if she thinks about the amount of times she would have to interact with them.
 


AUTHOR NOTEi was so quick on writing this but hey ho, meet sa yowon my lovely lovely cute chocolate muffin! congratulations to hana, overmorrow! next character revelation would probably be in the afternoon gmt+8 time or at night or tomorrow. i have a lot of time on my hands guys. anyways! congratulations congratulations.

(* and yes, character revelations are according to bts' age so next would be hoseok yeas )

구준하 ( 17 ) 

THE COUCH POTATO
meet the female version of yoongi amongst the eunpyeong girls, except with a twist. goo junha can lie on the floor for 48 hours straight and be content with her life but once she started talking, you can never make her stop. you can always caught her in detention, the sole reason of her being sent there is for sleeping in class. she's not a bad student, though, she just likes sleeping. the boys? oh, junha is pretty sure she won't be communicating with them unless she really have to so it's like they barely exist at all.


AUTHOR NOTE: two character revealed in one day! congrats to lily (loudsky)!!! i immediately like her character after reviewing her app and i think she can become the group's hoseok. . . lmao. . despite her being lazy and all. i actually wanted to post namjoon's l.i today, but i'll get to reviews first! again, congrats for lily and her character junha aka my favorite potato!

송아진 ( 18 ) 

THE EVIL BIG BRO
meet eunpyeong's angel evil big bro, song ahjin. initially, she gives off the vibes of a caring, lovely friend but wait until this girl pulls you into a head-lock just for the fun of it. acting like the big brother in the group of girls, ahjin bullies the other girls all the time but wouldn't think twice of knocking down three burly guys just to protect them. being the intelligent robot of the group, ahjin took her education seriously and is the vice president of the student council. unlike yowon and junha who doesn't mind the boys too much, ahjin hates the idea of having to live with them and even consider bailing out of the summer trip to avoid living with them.


AUTHOR NOTE: screaming because i can't find a cuter sinb gif but this is namjoon's babe-to-be! i feel like crying because i'm so excited for this but school's also starting soon uGH. congratulations to rawr831 a.k.a bee!!! ahjin is like, one of the, ,, , new applicant but i'm so entranced by her character and her rOLE IS GREAT so, ,, yeay ahjiN!!1 jimin's would probably be up on, like, thursday?? friday?? ; )

장소리 ( 18 ) 

THE FATHER
meet duri's husband and the one playing the role of the father in the group, jang sori. coming from a tiny village on an island, she's usually very adventurous and friendly, despite her intimidating aura. although she's not a straight A student, sori isn't failing her classes and is doing a good job as the swim club's president. although sori claimed that she couldn't care less about the boys, she's incredibly hostile towards them, unlike her usual self.


AUTHOR NOTE: guys this was the hardest decision of my life. we received so many dad as roles and then jimin seduces everyone and yes, this is the hardest time of my life. ;   ; i decided to choose this lovely chara by -melis (lucy)!!! congrats lucy lucy!! please expect a lot of duri x sori interactions ok ok winks.

정애영 ( 16 ) 

THE BABY
the youngest of the group, thus being the resident baby, meet jung aeyoung. though she puts on a smile on her face, aeyoung have to deal with a lot of conflicts within herself. like yowon, she's one of the more reserved and shy one amongst them all. aeyoung tries her hardest to do well in all her classes, getting herself grades ranging from B+ to Bs and studying every night after she gets off her part-time job. and again. just like yowon, aeyoung is more scared of having to live with the boys than mad at them for taking over the summer house.


AUTHOR NOTE: [ rises from the pits of hell ] i hope none of you think i'm dead or something although i might be with the amount of stuffs bts suddenly comes out with. congratulations to alive-0 / ash! aeyoung is such a cute chara and imagine her with taehyung uH ok i'm fine. also! read the updates yea yeay.

문샛별 ( 18 ) 

THE GENTLE VISUAL
meet the resident princess of the group, moon saetbyul. despite being on top of the school's pyramid and constantly talked about by the rest of the students, saetbyul isn't like your regular queenka. she's very humble and calm, usually being the one to stop duri from being too embarassing. another intellectual robot from the bunch, saetbyul's grades consisted of A+s to B+s while also managing the school's basketball team as the captain. unexpectedly, princess moon isn't too scared or concerned about the fact that seven strange boys are going to live with them and even said that she's excited to get to know them. 


AUTHOR NOTEhonestly, i don't even know anymore. i like a lot of the jungkook applicants, everyone writes such cool apps. . ;;; this have been hard for me. ah, i can't believe the story's finally starting. BUT congratulations to sirius- / silvi from hogwarts! with the revelation of the last chara, the girls will officially begin their life with stupid bangtan boys who make me cry!