updates: july 14!

summer break, summer war!

MAIN BACKGROUND IMAGE

UPDATES.

I CAN'T USE GIFS FROM PROLOGUE IT MAKES ME CRY.
                                                      

SEPT 21. published the foreword and the cheatsheet page. the form would be up soon enough, once i've figured out how to edit this code. i swear to god, it's making me cry actual blood trying to edit it. i'm currently trying to publish the characters guide page, so that you guys can get more infos on the boys but like, this code is so hard to edit, it's ruthless. i'm just crying while listening to block b's songs. anyways! i'll try and publish the characters page tonight.  
SEPT 22. it's currently 1 am here and i finally publish the characters page. i bled and suffered while trying to edit the characters page so it would looked as it looked right now, i'm going to bath in my own bloody tears. anyways! the app would probably be up tomorrow, if i can wake up and go straight to tweaking this ruthless code. . . be proud of me, everyone!
SEPT 22. it's 3 pm, i just woke up and now i'll go straight to editing the code for the form. i pray that the code won't get wonky because i've suffered too much. ANYWAYS. 21 subscribers, tf thanks guys!!! i actually wanted to reply to all the comments but i'm too awkward for that, so uh. JUST THANKS. OK. 
UPDATE!!1 it's 5 pm and i've finished with the app omg omg omg omg. actually, the app is pretty easy to edit. . . . the characters page killed me but the app is fine. i think the app won't be wonky for you, guys too now that i've edit it and everything, but . . . i don't know,,, so happy applying, everyone! < 3 
SEPT 23. it's 11 p.m, i'm listening to got7's just right and trying to review one more form. i updated the check list a bit?? like, i just explained where the boys go to school at and such so you wouldn't be confused!! uh, , i. . am thinking of writing a teaser but, , , maybe later when i get more applicants. you're all wonderful! hearts.
SEPT 24. 12 a.m. and i'm trying to complete my notes before school starts again. . thank you for the subs and the comments, i feel bad for only replying to some of the comments but guYS i'm so awkward omg. < 3 oh and send me friend requests if you want to netflix and chill ; ) ???
SEPT 26. i got three more apps today! orz, i don't know when i'll get to reviewing bc these apps seemed pretty long and i don't want to left out stuffs while reviewing them, so i'm really sorry for the three new applicants. . . i'm. . . trash. . sorry. . . i'll try and review them reaaaally fast for you guys. anyways! thank you for applying and subscribing and just giving this trashy app fic attention! so, netflix and chill, anyone? ; )

SEPT 27. i finally finished reviewing all 5 apps??? 5 / 6??? idk but i liked all the apps so far because u r all shoujo trash like me too i jUST. you guys, i don't have any idea how i would do the revelations (maybe like a group chat), but the deadline would probably be like in nov / dec bc school holidays for me!!1 so KEEP THE APPS COMING, i love u all pls love bangtan and me.
SEPT 28. school closed down bc of the haze, so i get to review one more app! if school didn't close down / the haze cleared out tomorrow, i would have to go to school and might not update as often but i'm online every friday nights / weekends so i'll probably get to reviews then! ! keep on applying and being awesome, guys i love y'all and HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THAT ONE VID OF NAMJOON SAYING MERRY CHUSEOK I LOVE MY SON.
OCT 3. i hope school closed down again this monday bc of the haze. ffs, i don't think the ministers even care about our health, the haze is getting worse and we still have to go to school. i'm bYE. anyways!! i haven't received any apps in a while, where u guys @??? i have finals, so maybe that's the problem for you guys, too, , but take ur time ye everyone!! i love u all stay cute!!
OCT 4. i think the health ministers might have stumbled upon my fic bc guys, school closed down for two days??? for me?? like y'all i ain't playing this haze gets worse every day i might have to buy more face masks. ANYWAYS, i'm probably going to update this often, for the purpose of wanting it to stay on top and letting ppl know i'm still writing this and paying attention to it, so sorry for the empty updates! i love y'all, take care of ur health and eat lots of good food aight.
OCT 5. another pointless update from your resident haze runner, jian. anyways!! yo guys don't hesitate on sending in your app ok ok!! also, also also! if you have like difficulties with trying to like, choose personalities and such - go for zodiac personality traits or THIS WEBSITE!! as for love interests and interactions go rlly shoujo, cliche af i don't mind.

OCT 19. omg guys i am supposed to take exams tomorrow, my first paper but school closed down again because of the haze. if you guys feel like getting holidays because of haze - come to malaysia. anyways, i actually had finished half of the last applicant's review, but my wifi broke down and yeah. . i might not get wifi until the end of next week, but you guys, feel free to apply!! i'm still ALIVE.
OCT 23. hey everyone, oh my god! guess who manage to get wifi and her laptop, too? i am finally taking my exam after four consecutive holidays because of the haze and i still have to go to school wearing a face mask today. . ughHh. wish me luck for my exams, and gUYS please don't freak out about deadlines or anything. YOU'LL BE FINE. i'm not starting this soon!! lots of love, your haze runner.
OCT 31. happy halloween, everyone! i'm gonna dress up as my test papers or something, but hey, exams ended for me. i'm going to probably write up a teaser or something, because i think i need to write one. i'll try to think of a nice idea for a first teaser. thank you to those who have applied so far and everyone who's planning on applying, you can still apply! i'm still looking for more taehyung + namjoon applicants. NOV 1. hey guys! i have yet to review two more apps but i decided to write a teaser because i feel like it??? i hope the teaser is good enough and omg my english and everything and i'm not funny so forgive me for any grammar mistakes. . or anything. . ;  ; we need sixteen year olds and more taehyung applicants guys!! come on!
NOV 11. it's 5: 55 p.m. and i just woke up, like, 30 minutes ago rip but hello! so i finally decided on a deadline because i want to start this story,, , and i have some applicants that i want to choose already. . so. . . .YEAY YOU GUYS THE DEADLINE IS ON 18TH NOVEMBER!! if you're going to apply, do it now, do it now~
NOV 12. why do i feel like i haven't actually update this on the 11th nov? but anyways, yeay guys, yeay! i'm finally reviewing the three apps that i'd gotten and haven't got to reviewing. for now, , uh, , i'm thinking of ways to reveal the girls. i want to do it like a group chat, because of the anti-bts club's ways of character revelation but i don't know yet. do you guys have any other ideas? also! apply, apply, apply, still. six more days to go!
NOV 15. it is november 15 and i haven't receive any new applicants yet and only have to review one app. are there anyone who's planning to apply anymore? i'm thinking of closing this apply fic quickly. also, it slips my mind but i have school on the date of the deadline, so i'm thinking if i should just close it now. THERE ARE NO EXTENSIONS ONCE NOVEMBER 18 PASSED, BECAUSE I STARTED THIS ON SEPT GUYS, , COME ON.  okay, back to the topic of revelations. i'm probably going to reveal it through the main characters page! < 3 look out for it.
NOV 17. i can't believe i get two more applicants! i'll get to reviewing these apps as soon as possible and if you're still planning to apply, there's still time. . well, until 18th nov that is. thank you so much for giving this fic attention and for liking my trashy teasers! i love all of you.
NOV 18. i woke up early today despite sleeping quite late last night and my head is hurting for no reason, lmao. also! i'm sorry for not stating out my timezone for the deadline. but now you guys know that it's closed, lmao, sorry for that. so for anyone who's sent in their app despite it already being 18 nov here, i'll still review your character. . but please understand that i have already. . choose the line-up so unless your character is really good, i won't choose them to be in the story. . i'm so, so sorry, i feel so bad. i won't be giving out any extensions ;   ; i'm sorry again. on another note, first character revelation would be out today! woop woop.
UPDATE!! i revealed two characters today, yay! i'm probably going to post the other two character revelations later because i have yet to review so-yi and yujin and another character. . so uh, i'm sorry i'm giving you guys chest pains for this. ALSO! for yoongi & hoseok applicants that aren't chosen, i'm really, really sorry and i honestly wanted to choose all of you but i can't. . ;    ; i'm really sorry once again!
NOV 19. this is a love letter for all of you. first of all, i really, really want to thank you guys for applying to this trashy fic of mine. almost everyone said they loved the idea of this fic and i didn't expect that because i thought it wasn't really a good idea and that it was cliche af. so, thank you! secondly, i didn't expect to have 24 applicants? because you guys kept applying and commenting, i wasn't unmotivated and i kept updating this. this had been the first time that i continued my fic from the day i published it until like, now, like omg?? so, thank you thank you. i really appreciate it!
NOV 22. just a heads up - namjoon (and jimin's, if i'm feeling generous) characters would be up next week! ;   ;
NOV 23. guess what! i'll be releasing namjoon's love interest / applicant today! once again, i'm sorry to all namjoon / unchosen applicants - it isn't because your character isn't good enough, it's because i choose the girls that i can write without having to doubt whether i'm doing your character justice or not. i also have classes starting december. . odg, so updates should probably be out on friday night / saturday / sunday night starting dec and onwards! thank you for staying dedicated to this fic i love all of you ok please stay safe and drink a lot and pls prepare your heart for bangtan's comeback ok!
NOV 26. jimin and namjoon received a LOT of applicants and honestly, it's the hardest decision for me. i have taehyung and jungkook's applicant sorted out and i had even drafted the first chapter yeay guys pats on the back. ALSO! i accidentally deleted the reviews page, ,, , i was planning on deleting it after everything's done, but. .. sorry. . guys.
NOV 29. i revealed taehyung's chara today! i'm really sorry to the rest of taehyung applicants, you are all very very very good ok!!! don't feel like your app's bad, ok every app is okay to me. okay, honestly i didn't realize i had been gone for three days i'm really sorry everyone. . anyways! jungkook's chara would be out tomorrow – which means another day of battling with which character should i choose because there are like three good jungkook charas, crIES. but, i hope everyone's ready for bts' comeback yeay!! this story would probably start officially on 1st dec! thank you for being so nice to me and everything okay, you guys i just-. 
NOV 30. it is 4:38 a.m, i'm listening to fallen leaves from the new album and i am currently trying to deep-clean my room because it'd gotten so messy over the days. hoping to be productive today, idk.. run mv was awesome!!! oh my god, their aesthetic game is so strong ever since i need you. also! now that all the character's revealed, the story's going to start. first chapter on 1st dec, okay, lovelies. to all applicants that had been chosen / not chosen, thank you for applying and giving this trash fic your attention. i couldn't stress this enough but all your apps are nice ok!! ;; i honestly choose this girls bc i can portray them being in a group together with like their personalities. ;; you're all great at applying, ok. 

DEC 9. it is 4:43 a.m, and i have an important announcement! something happened with my parents and my laptop got taken away so i don't know how frequently i'll be updating now. i'm in no way abandoning this fic but it's hard to update with this layout on mobile. . i'll try and get myself a new laptop. . . or wait until i get it back, but honestly i can't promise anything. you all had been great great great subscribers and readers and applicants and i appreciate each and every one of you. i'll find a way to update but for now, i'm truly and deeply sorry that there's no way for me to update. : ( i hope you guys understand and would wait for me. heart bbyung, jian. 
DEC 20. it is 10: 29 p.m. and guess what, loves. i got my laptop back and my parents reconciled? i don't know but i am very sure that i can update now that my laptop's back and everything! i'm really sorry for the whole mess above, i'm a bad author lmao but now the story's active again and won't be on hold! THANK YOU SO MUCH for being so patient with me and i hope the chosen applicants are well. i would be away during christmas, though, so i can't promise you an update during that particular week but maybe an advanced update? again, thank YOU for bearing with me and my family problems! ; ; chapter two is currently on draft status but it'll be out soon! thank you, jian loves you all!
MARCH 15. this is so overdue, but hey, everyone and happy 2016! i don't know, i'm really sorry for disappearing.. i didn't mean to, but a lot of things happened – going back and forth, to and from courts, getting into family fights.. yea, guys, a lot happened. i know that this isn't a really good excuse and i'm not in the place to give excuses, either. i'm just really, really sorry. i came back because i love this story and i feel bad for your characters and your hard work, so yeah. i'm back?? i guess? i can't promise for fixed updates, however, because my family is still.. very.. chaotic right now, but i'm okay and hoping that you're all okay, too? exams ended for me and i'm on a one-week break, so i hope to squeeze in as many updates as i can. i'm really, really sorry for disappearing, i really, really really feel bad about it. i hope none of you are going to track down my ip address and tries to behead me, though frankly speaking, i think i deserved it. it's 10: 14 a.m. and i found the draft for second day of summer break, so here goes nothing. 

JULY 14. so, the news aren't true. i wasn't dead, lmao. hi guys! again, i'm sorry for disappearing for almost three months? everything's pretty sorted out now but the problem is just that i literally forgot i owned this acc?? i was scrolling through apply fics and somehow stumbled upon this fic, before realizing that this acc is mine and this fic is also mine and i had been abandoning it for three months. i'm really, really sorry once again. i just have to let you guys know: updates would be slow! like, i'd update when i have the idea and the time and energy, but if there weren't updates, you guys are allowed to hit me... although after hitting me, you'd still have to wait for an update. anyways! yeah, updates would be slow but i'm alive and i hope you guys are, too! hearts, jian.