day two of summer break.

summer break, summer war!

MAIN BACKGROUND IMAGE

CHAPTER TWO:

THE DANGERS OF LIVING WITH SUPER HOT BOYS (ESPECIALLY PARK JIMIN)

tumblr_nut5zur8Ed1se0yt8o5_400.gif  tumblr_ns0y3hlUOB1uxrk7zo1_400.gif 

 

when aeyoung had agreed to live with the boys, she had imagined days filled with laughter and fun games with all of them altogether. she had imagined horror movie nights, going out to summer festivals together and playing around at the beach. 

it had never occured to her that she would have to encounter a shirtless park jimin with simply a towel wrapped around his waist at the kitchen. aeyoung honestly just wanted to go and grab a cup of water. she didn't know anything about park jimin and his habit of going around the house shirtless regardless of the presence of teenage girls. 

and so, she stood there, not being able to move though the cup is only 1 cm away from her.

“oh, hey! you're awake really early,” jimin said, oblivious to the fact that blood's rushing to her face and head so fast, she could just explode there like one of the cherry bombs in plants vs zombies. aeyoung didn't respond, she merely stood there, hand hovering in front of her. he took a few steps closer to her and she could even see the droplets of water on his hair. she in a sharp breath and took a few steps back. . .

and collides into one of the guys. she whipped her head back, facing the guy now and he stood there, a rectangle-shaped smile etched on his face. it looked cheesy and weird but in a way it is also charming. he raised one hand awkwardly, waving at her. aeyoung had never expected that she'd have to go through this when she had agreed to staying with the boys. she should've listened to du-ri, she's their mother for a reason, she would know better. before she could start beating herself up for it, the shirtless boy from before taps her shoulder gently.

“uh, hey? my name's park jimin.. and.. why do.. you looked so pale? are you sick?” he asked, tilting his head to one side, staring at her dead in the eyes. aeyoung really had not been in contact with a lot of guys, she barely even talked to girls, how could she converse like a normal human being with a shirtless, really hot guy who apparently is worried about her? she waves her hand around, trying to indicate that no, she's not sick or anything. she's just pale because he's standing too close to her, but jimin probably isn't very good at reading body languages. 

he raised his hand to touch her forehead while taehyung asks her whether she's okay or not. it all seemed like inaudible murmurs to aeyoung, really. at this point, she just wanted the floor to open up and eat her because she couldn't go through this anymore. she really, really, regretted having told du-ri that she would be staying.

“yah, ert. take your hands off my baby!” 

 

again, it all seemed like a blur to aeyoung. she saw sori running towards the shirtless boy, pushing him back before pulling aeyoung by her hand away from the two boys. now that sori's here, she could let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding from before. the tension's no longer that thick but now sori's having a glaring contest with jimin. or rather, sori's glaring at jimin while he eyes her with a smirk. “hey, sori, right?” he asks, calmly leaning onto the wall while taehyung stood there, not being able to understand everything that's happening. 

instead of answering, sori glares at him in a much, much more menacing way than before and stomped away from the kitchen, tightly holding onto aeyoung's wrist. when they reached the patio outside the house, where the rest of the girls are sitting on, sori finally felt that it's safe enough and let go of aeyoung's wrist. “why do you have to go there by yourself? we're living with boys now, aeyoung! it's not safe!” sori started, ignoring the curious stares of the rest of the girls. aeyoung stares at the ground, shuffling her feet. sori had never gotten mad at her before, heck she had never gotten mad at anyone before. she was much calmer and relaxed back at eunpyeong. now, she always seemed on edge and ready to pounce on someone. 

yowon walks up to them both, slinging an arm around aeyoung's shoulder. “don't be mad, sori unnie. we could talk this out, right?” she pats aeyoung's shoulder gently and guides her to the patio while du-ri narrows her eyes at sori for losing her patience at their innocent, oblivious baby aeyoung. when sori herself had taken her seat at the patio, ahjin watches as du-ri punches sori's shoulder while sori mutters apologies from under her breath. 

ahjin lies on saetbyul's lap, pulling off the petals off a flower she'd pluck from somewhere. “aeyoung, next time don't go around on your own, okay? until we can trust this boys, we'll have to walk in groups,” saetbyul stated after sori is finished with telling them the whole incident. aeyoung lets out a loud sigh, nodding her head and apologizing to sori first, who quickly hugs her and then to the others for making them worry about her.


“uh, girls?” the soft voice that had became familiar to du-ri greeted them while they're too busy listening to ahjin's adventures and junha's spooky dreams. du-ri stares at the boy and notices that the other boys are all standing there, slightly behind him as to not disturb them. they're probably just scared, really. “yes?” sori asks, folding both her arms over her chest. she searches for park jimin from the crowd of boys and when she catches his eye, he winks at her and laughs when she looked away in disgust.

yoongi hit the back of jimin's head then, noticing that he'd been far too flirty with someone they'd just met yesterday while hoseok nudges him, asking him to not make it hard for their hyung. jin's voice is positively trembling while the other girls stare at him, waiting for him to announce whatever it is that he wished to announce. “because we'll be living, uh.. together.. we should know each other, right?” 

ahjin scoffed, opening to retort with another one of her sarcastic comebacks when jin raised his hand, stopping her to finish his sentence. “regardless of whether we'll be talking to each other or not.. it's just.. to be polite to each other?” his statement sounded more like a question, if asked but no one had the time to comment on that. saetbyul nodded, agreeing and yowon swore she saw the boys grin slightly brighter than before at the mere nod. of course, who are they talking about here? saetbyul had always had that effect on men – the pros of looking like an actual human goddess.

“oh well, if you're phrasing it like that, then we have no objections!” du-ri announces, brushing off the flower petals from her shorts. seeing their mom in action, all the other girls started brushing off the pants, too but none of them walks up to the boys or did anything. because of so-ri's latest outburst, they're all very cautious about doing anything that involves the boys. “my name is ahn du-ri. if we were to talk, you can call me du-ri,” du-ri said. hoseok waves at her from amongst the boys but was merely replied with a glare. “don't call me omma.” 

almost sounding bored, she pulls out the girls one by one from the straight line that they're standing in and introduces them, ending each introduction with a menacing glare and a more than creepy threat. ( “this is my saetbyul, touch her and you're dead.” “i think everyone knows who this is, baby aeyoung who recently got harassed by one of your boys. if she ever comes back here pale as she did before, i'll off your blood.” “ah, this is sori! i don't have to put in threats, she can do that herself, i think?” “this is jun- junha? ahjin, is she sleeping? junha! this is junha, she sleeps everywhere and anywhere. she's not interested, so don't even think about it.” “lastly!! ooh, ahjin! you can try and hit on her if you want her to directly hit you.” )

jungkook scoffed, “really? you're acting like we're erts. no one's going to touch any of you, not even my type.” he proceeds to profesionally rolls his eyes and then walks back to the house, not bothering to wait until jin's finished introducing them all. taehyung's jaw dropped at how the maknae is behaving and jimin smirks, patting taehyung's shoulder. “oho, look who's playing hard to get..” which, received him a direct hit from hoseok on the back of his head.

“you can ignore him. he's the youngest and he tends to act like a little sometimes, so we're sorry about that. his name is jungkook, by the way, don't call him kookie or anything. he hates it, and uh- i'm yoongi,” in his usual drawl of a tone, yoongi introduces himself, nodding slightly at the girls and then walks off towards the house. jimin shakes his head in awe at yoongi's actions, muttering something along the lines of “that hyung is seriously too cool for us.” 

jin had imagined this ice-breaking session to be a cool one so they can be immediate friends with the girls but it seems like none of the girls or his boys is even on-board with that idea. it was foolish of him to think that they'll get along well, seeing as how even their first meeting is off to a bad start.. but it never crossed his mind that jungkook would suddenly leave after offending the girls, taehyung getting hit by ahjin's flip-flops because he offered to show off his elephant (which, now that jin think about it, is a really weird offer. if he didn't know taehyung better, he would've shouted at the boy, too), jimin almost getting himself killed (by both the girls and namjoon, really) by.. simply being himself and telling everyone that namjoon watches on a daily basis.

and now while the girls are playing around by themselves, their giggles and laughters clear enough for him to hear – jin wishes, for the first time ever, for the boys to be more like them. “hyung, buy us food! i'm hungry, i'm half-dead already,” hoseok is whining to yoongi, namjoon is showing taehyung something on his phone and both laughing at it every 2 minutes (jin hoped it isn't ), jimin is lying on jungkook, who stays frozen despite the weight on him. 

no. this isn't the end. this shouldn't be the end. he's going to be friends with the girls and the girls are going to be friends with him and the boys. it wouldn't work out if they're like this, right? 

“guys, i think we should ask the girls out.”

what?” the only reaction was from jungkook, who's the only one paying enough attention to catch what jin was formerly saying. 

jin sighed.

 


AUTHOR NOTE: not my best chapter, but my skills is also a bit rusty. again, sorry about that. i hope this suffices? ;  ; again, sorry for not mentioning enough characters or giving your character very little lines or scenarios. i'll give you a short scenario like aeyoung, , if i think i'm not giving your character any exposure..... i'm sorry again.