My Breath

My Answer is You

My Breath

***

 

My body doesn't feel the eagerness to take my class once more. After being embarrassed in front of him? I don't think I can do this anymore. I will sacrifice this day to be absent though we have our midterm examinations.

 

"Baby, you should take your class. It's been three days since you absent and I don't like to see a failing grade though. It is okay even if he saw you and handed that letter. At least you accomplished what you want right?" my mom encourages me to go.

 

"Mom, if you can see me how embarrassing I was in front of him, I do not think you will take a risk though." I just sigh.

 

"Well, you are a teenager now. I will not tolerate you next time. I will make this pass since this is your first time."

 

A smile pasted on my face. I hug her; she's the best mom in the world for me, for all the sacrifices and patience for me? I do not need a dad, a mom will be enough.

 

I' am so lazy going out of my bed. It is like; something is me behind so that I will not have the chance to stand.

 

*Ding dong*

 

Someone pushed the doorbell. It repeated thrice. Maybe, mom went out. I decided to take a look, have a slight retouch, combing my hair with my fingers, taking out the dirt from my eyes.

 

"Wait, I'm coming!" I shouted to give someone over our door a hint that I' am here inside.

 

I unlocked the door, and then open it.

 

"Yes? How may I he –“ I went to a sudden stop.

 

The guy in front of me is...

 

"Baekhyun oppa?!" I shockingly asked.

 

"Oh?! Hi!" He raised his hand, giving me a wave. He again smiled, making my inside panic.

 

I' am stunned. Nothing to say, just a nailed eyes looking in his kissable lips, round and happy eyes, exposing his angelic side that made me fell in love with him.

 

"Ahhhm..." Oh my! He started talking! I can't take this, after what happened last time?

 

*Blag*

 

I shut the door. I run upstairs to go back to my room. I can feel my face becoming hot; my heart is beating so fast making me crazy over and over again.

 

"Hey! Don't look at me Baekhyun!" Nagging over his big stolen shot pasted on my wall.

 

"Daughter, go down. I bought something for you." My mom is here finally! She's shouting downstairs.

 

"Yes mom! I'll go." I respond.

 

I lazily stepped my feet, making a slight sound, tapping our wooden stairs.

 

I look down to show my mom how disappointed I was seeing him outside our door.

 

"Mom, guess what? My breath was here a while ago. It can't help, I just panicked, shutting our doo - " Sh*t what am I saying? "ooor... Baekhyuuuuuun?!" he's downstairs waiting for me to go down completely. He looks like a prince waiting for his princess, which I supposed and hope I' am his princess.

 

He always smiles! Why on earth his smile is my Kryptonite?

 

"I' am here to have a talk." He calmly said.

 

I just nod, giving him the permission to talk to me. Is this a blessing in disguise? Maybe, he's here to dump me personally. I will just accept it whole-heartedly.