Give Me a Reason

My Answer is You

Give Me a Reason

 

We are now in our living room. My mom offered him something to eat. The moment I gave him the permission to talk to me, I gave him the reason to wreck and tear me into pieces.

 

I can't look at him straight in the eyes. My hands are sweating. I' am freaking nervous. Silence lasted until...

 

"Here…" He said. He handed a familiar pink colored envelop – my love letter for him.

 

His soft and beautiful-looking hands are seducing me making myself hungry for his touch. Why he looks so perfect for me?

 

I became delusional, yes, after falling in love? Don't tell me, love isn't making a girl like me gone nuts. Every day that God has made, I always think and drool over, how to be his girlfriend or his wife? How to be happy living with him? Now, he's in front of me, trying to maybe break my heart. When will I experience those dreams of mine?

 

"Oppa, I' am sorry -" He suddenly interrupted me apologizing to him.

 

"No, I' am sorry." A sincere face was showed.

 

A question was made in my mind, why is he sorry!? Well, in fact I must be the one.

 

"I can't read your letter, that's why I' am here to give back this to you."

 

I can hear a sound of a broken glass out of nowhere. An accumulation of tears in my eyes is starting to be produced.

 

"Just give me a reason why please Baekhyun oppa? You can throw it anyway, you are inconsiderate of my feelings." my thoughts are starting to go out and I cannot refrain my mouth from saying what I really feel.

 

"I know this is rude. My girlfriend wants me to give this to you personally, that’s why. I don't like to dump you bu-"

 

*Pak*

 

I cannot stop myself from abrupt reaction of mine. I slapped him, I did.

 

"You may go now. Thanks for being polite towards me. I' am sorry." I can't look into his face because my tears are starting to show and I don't need sympathy.

 

He touches my shoulder. "Don't touch me." then, he don't.

 

I can see his face from my peripheral view, he really is sorry.

 

"I' am sorry." I pushed him with all my might outside our door.

 

"Just forget that I exist and I'll forget about you. We aren't really close but you talked to me personally and thanks for that."

 

I can't catch my breath after saying that. I cannot imagine this is happening to me. Does love really like this? Does love is just sugarcoating to be the happiest feeling you can feel? Does love really deceitful like this? Help me please.