The Day

My Answer is You

The Day

***

 

Should I do this? Do I have the courage to give this to him? What if he rejects me? What if I'll be broken? My mind's mechanism repeats the words what if. Seriously, what if he rejects me and at the end I'll get lost?

 

"Aigoo, I don't think I can do this?!"

 

"You can do it! Fighting!"

 

Someone spoke behind me. I turn around and it's freaking unexpected! My eyes widen looks like I have seen a morbid creature in front of me!

 

"Ohhh?! Is that a love letter for your crush?" he asked.

 

My face turned red and I can feel it. I'm done.

 

"Ahhhhm..."

 

I look into his eyes. He smiled like forever exists. My heart beats that no apparatus can count it.

 

"Who's the guy? Do you want me to help you?"

 

Are you freaking insane? Do you really have the courage to ask me that?

 

"Ahhhmm..." I' am speechless and I cannot stop it.

 

"Don't say ahhhm coz' I'm willing." he again smiled, melting my heart and trembling my legs.

 

"Please accept this!" I handed my letter and no face I can show him anymore. I bow in front of him like I' am worshipping an idol.

 

I can't wait for him to reject me. I' am ready for it, I' am sure. No one can stop me now. I know I'll be broken but I hope it will not last.

 

"Thank you then." I hate it when you smile. He accepted my letter.

 

My tears started to pour that it can fill a dozen of bottles.

 

"Thank you oppa. I' am sorry."

 

Then, I ran. I can hear him shouting, asking what my name is. I do not care; my agenda is just to inform him what I feel towards him because this feeling is suppressing me badly.

 

"This is the day that I should not exist! How ambitious you are that he will like you? Argh! I ." I went to one of the cubicles in girl's CR and sat on the toilet.

 

"Please stop! Please stop!" wiping my eyes, telling my tears to stop pouring.

 

After this, I'll move on. My chest is aching, though I do not have any cardiac disease, it is just hurting.

 

"Hi everyone! I' am Byun Baekhyun, the vocalist of the band."

 

People shouted.

 

"Is he a transferee?" I asked my friend.

 

"No he is not. He is our senior! It is your fault, you do not dwell to the real world of this school, you just sit inside our room, listening to music or sometimes reading useless things." my friend nagged.

 

"Can I request someone to go here on stage to dedicate the song we will sing?" the vocalist asked the audience.

 

That day was the battle of the bands of our school and that was my first time to watch that event.

 

Many girls raised their hands just for them to be called.

 

"You." The vocalist was pointing his finger to my direction.

 

I looked to my left and right neglecting the possibility that I' am the one who has been called, unfortunately, everyone was looking at me.

 

Dug dub dug dub, my chest was pounding. That was the first time I have felt that.

 

I pointed myself doubting that I' am really the one.

 

"Ahaha, yes miss, you." He again pointed his finger towards my direction. That action felt like Cupid threw his arrow to my fastidious heart.

 

"Go!" my friend pushed me making me almost tripped.

 

My feet weren't coordinating that I should stop walking towards the stage, but, it involuntarily walked seemed to be someone's manipulating me.

 

People again shouted and mixed emotions were hovering: envy, anger, dismay, love and many more.

 

He offered his hand to take me to the prepared seat on the middle of the stage. I sat, to ready myself, hearing the song that the band will perform.

 

(My Answer - EXO /K ver./)

 

I nailed my eyes to the vocalist that was making the audience feel the message of the song.

 

You are my everything...

 

I was drowned to the song he was singing, making me realize how dull my life would be without love that I hate the most.

 

"I do not know what to do! I supposed not to make him see me! Why am I so unlucky!?" my pissed emotion is starting to show.

 

"I wish I wasn't there before! It's been years since I started liking him."

 

I really regret falling in love with him. This day will be the end of me, for sure.