Episode 29

How I Lived With 13 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//GUYS ? GUYS ? GUYS ? OMG I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKK WARGHHHHHHHH//
//Okay , excuse my entrance lol XD . After long months spent studying for the best , I finally get to release the brand new , fresh and sweet chapssss ! //
//Honestly , when I touched my lappy , I can't even remember on how to write this story XD . With the help of reading back the old chaps , I finally remember how to XD //
//So guys , prepare yourself for this chapter as it is a bit .... HMM READ IT FOR YOURSELF (SPOILER ALERT XD)//​

 

Here you go . Prepare yourself .

 

-------------------

 


You slept in class as an effect of late night movie with Josh .
However , you were awake as one of your classmates hits his table , burst out laughing .
Your face is grumpy then just proceed to stretch a bit from the short nap .


"Wait"
"Where's Jeon Wonwoo ? ," You scanned everywhere but the said boy wasn't there .
You turned to face Jun who's a few metres away from you . He noticed you then waved .
You pointed at Wonwoo's seat , then nudged your head .
Jun knew what you meant then stood up from his seat , walking towards you .


"He went for a swim ," Jun said , resting his palm on Wonwoo's table .
"Swim ?"
"Yeah , you might don't have any idea about this but swimming used to be his hobby in middle school"
"How cool oh my god how cool ," You fanned yourself .


"Could you go and call him over for lunch ? It's almost time ," Jun flattened his uniform .
"Alright"


You walked over to the school's swimming pool , earning 'hye , Daemin' all the way .


"Wow this must be it ," You're fascinated by how big the door of the swimming pool place is .
"Aren't Wonwoo scared to be alone in this massive place ," You opened the so-called 'big' door .
"Gosh"


Your knees got weak seeing Wonwoo , SHIRTLESS , only in his BLACK SWIMMING TRUNK , with GOGGLES on , swimming the front crawl style .
You managed to fix your eyes on him as you walked towards the nearest bench .


"Wow ," is the only word you could use to describe him right now .
You couldn't think of anything else other than just admiring everything about him at this moment .


"Daeminnie ? ," He noticed you , grinning after that . He then proceeds to swim at your direction , a little more faster this time .
You couldn't help but feel the excitement as your heart beats crazily .


He went out of the water , took of his goggles , looking hot as hell with the water dripping from his body and his damp hair stuck to his forehead .
You got up from the bench , walking towards him but stopped in your track after a few steps as you witnessed ,
THE BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF JEON WONWOO , MUFFLING HIS OWN HAIR USING HIS HAND SO DAMN HOTLY .
You swear you saw the scene in slow motion . Urghh perfect .


"Kim Daemin ~ ," Wonwoo purred , waved with his signature smile .
"Oh ? Ohhh Jeon .. Wonwoo ," You continued walking towards him .
You lowered your gaze as it might be rude to look at his glistened body with the owner of the body staring at you .


As you're almost there , you looked at his face without looking at the floor like before so you can't see how slippery the floor is .
Two more steps and .....


"Arghhh ! ," You screamed as you're about to fall on your back but ..
Wonwoo's fast enough to catch your back and waist .

You felt so warm and so protected .
You're frozen in his embrace , not sure on what you should do right now .


And not to mention , your hands , yeah both your hands are resting on his bare chest .
Could you believe that ? You're touching Wonwoo's bare body . And it's still wet . You must admit you enjoyed this . Admit this , Kim Daemin .


"Gosh , this floor must be so slippery . Princess , are you okay ? ," Wonwoo worriedly asked , his hands still gripping your back and waist .
"I'm .. I'm fine .... ," You looked away , cheeks blushing hard cause now Jeon Wonwoo's face is just a few inches from yours .
"Ohh ! I'm sorry about this ! ," You moved both your sinful hands from his chest quickly .
"It's okay , actually . I don't really mind you put your hands there ," Wonwoo smirked , then chuckled naughtily . 
"Yahh ," You're about to hit his chest but the thought that it is bare stoppped you from doing so .
He just laughed , of course with his nose scrunching .


"Uhmm Wonwoo ?"
"Yeah ?"
"Could you let go of me ? Uhmm .. You've been holding me for long .. Uhmm .... ," You squirmed from his embrace .
"Ohh ! Oh my god ! I'm so sorry ! ," He lets you go gently , afraid that you might fall again . 
"By the way , thanks , Wonwoo . You saved my life . AHAHAHA ," You swayed your hand .
"No problem ," He winked .


"Lets go to the cafeteria . The members must've waited for us ," You pointed .
"Ahh alright . Give me some time to change back into my uniform , okay princess ?"
"Okay" 
He walked three steps then looked back at you .


"Aren't you coming with me ? ," He asked innocently .
"You're going to wait for me over here ?"
"Of course . Why would I go into the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter