Strawberry Cakes & Cream

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho slipped into the car and breathed out in relaxation. He looked out the window as the vehicle drove past familiar streets, the sky a rare sight of beautiful orange and blue as he headed home for an early finish of the day. Students just got off school trotted along the streets in their winter uniforms, leaving the older to reminisce on the lost times he once had. Tightening the coat around his body, Yunho pulled out his mobile device to check for messages, only disappointed when he found none. 

 

It’s odd when he doesn’t have any incoming messages or calls, particularly from a certain love of his life. But as fanatic the older always is, Yunho did not put too much heed into this. What he did was however, to do with something in the velvet box currently held inside his coat pocket, a delayed present that he’s sure the older would love. 

 

The car halted to a stop and Yunho happily grabbed his bag before swiftly opening the door and saying goodbye to the manager. His hyung bid him farewell and gave him a wishing he gladly accepted, before Yunho practically skipped into the lobby and into the elevator heading up to his home. Their home. 

 

The apartment was as expected, dark and quiet as Yunho kicked off his shoes. Jaejoong’s cats came to greet him and he patted on Nene’s furry head. He was putting down his bag onto the sofa when he heard a noise coming from the kitchen. 

 

Is Jaejoong back already?

 

“Jaejoongie? Baby? BooJae~?” Yunho called out, body turning for the kitchen. 

 

Something dropped and hit the ground with a loud clang, and then an easily recognizable high-pitched wail.

 

“Baby?” 

 

The lights suddenly turned off and Yunho stilled in caution, but it didn’t take a few seconds before the apartment was bright again and Changmin popped out from the kitchen with Junsu and Yoochun, “Happy Birthday Yunho-hyung!”

 

Relaxing his body, Yunho laughed, “Yah! Since when did you guys get here!” 

 

“Not so long ago, now come on hyung, we got a large cake prepared for you!” Yoochun ushered the leader back to the dining area.

 

Yunho turned to the youngest, “I thought you had schedule in the evening?”

 

“Yeah, I would need to go soon. I just escaped for this!” Changmin joyfully replied, feeling not the slightest guilt for his manager trying to find the lost star.

 

Junsu skipped back into the kitchen, and then Yunho watched with surprise as the musical singer and Jaejoong brought out a huge two-layered strawberry cake, covered in snow white cream, with loads of strawberry and marshmallow on the top. The cake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter