Your Caretaker

Fluffy Bits & Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Caretaker

 

His phone vibrated in his pocket and Yunho pulled it out. Changmin peaked his head over his shoulder, and two pairs of eyes sees his phone screen flash to notify a call from a familiar contact, 

Squeaky Dolphin.

 

Excusing himself from the rest of the SM fellow idols, he left the table and picked up the call in a quieter corner of the restaurant. 

 

“Yobuseyo?”

 

“Yunho-hyung!” Junsu’s relieved voice came through his phone immediately. 

 

The leader chuckled at ’s enthusiasm and asked, “What is it Suie?”

 

Despite being in a more secluded corner, years of carefulness has taught him to never call the other three with their names in public. Instead, they resort to nicknames or random codenames such as Quackie, Greasy, Alcoholic, or even the Stop-Sign (when Junsu had red hair). 

 

“Yunho-hyung, could you please please please come over! I can’t handle it anymore! This is…” Junsu must have turned away from the phone because he sounded more distant as he shouted to someone in the background, “Leave that bottle alone! You are not drinking any more of that!”

 

It was noisy on the other side of the line and Yunho frowned, having a hint of idea of what is happening at Junsu’s side.

 

“Yah, Park Yoochun!!” The duck- screamed frustratedly before a loud thud was heard and Junsu sighed. “Great, he fell off the chair. At least it would stop him from doing anything for a while other than lying there and laugh like a stupid maniac.”

 

“Su, everything alright over there?” Yunho asked in concern. If Yoochun is at the state Junsu is indicating he is, then his lover must not be too far behind.

 

“Not really thanks to the stupid forehead. Jaejoong-hyung is still okay, I managed to tie him to the chair.” The leader frowned at the mental image of his precious Jaejoongie being tied to a chair.

 

“What did you tie my boo with—”

 

“But the restraints are breaking fast and Chunnie is just,” Junsu was too occupied to hear Yunho’s question. The musical actor grunted in irritation and then added on defeatedly, “Please just come over hyung, before I decide to get drunk myself and tomorrow’s entertainment headlines would be JYJ found asleep on the streets of Seoul next to the public toilet!”

 

Yunho chuckled, only at these times when the singer is extremely frustrated does he show this sense of snarkiness he learned from Changmin. 

 

The singer then mumbled, “Maybe I should just knock them both out with this remote control… hmm…”

 

“Woah, Su! Hold it hold it! I would be right there, text me the address!” With that, the leader said goodbye to the duckbutt and ended their call. He returned to his seat under Changmin’s watchful gaze.

 

“So what did the Duckie-hyung want?” The magnae asked carelessly while sipping on his can of beer.

 

“Soulmate drunkards.” The leader answered as he finished his cup of juice, and checked if he had anything he forgot.

 

Changmin grunted, “Again?”

 

The leader had to raise an eyebrow at the youngest, you do that a lot too you know?

 

Words were not needed for the magnae to understand his unvoiced words. Changmin looked away from almond eyes and pouted, “Well at least I don’t need to call people to care for me after I get drunk!”

 

“That’s cuz’ you tend to drink at home alone or with a big bunch and someone usually stays sober enough. But otherwise, funny how I remember picking you up at the bar last week, and in that restaurant you love so much last month.” Yunho remarked as he stood up and pulled on his jacket. 

 

The magnae scoffed before standing up too, only to get pushed back down by his hyung. “It’s alright, you stay here, I would go care-taking myself.”

 

“But hyung…” 

 

Yunho ruffled the youngest’s hair affectionately, and looked behind his teammate to the Super Junior members, “Watch out for him for me, would ya?” 

 

Heechul and Kangin signaled an ‘okay’ at him with their fingers, and the leader contently patted Changmin on the shoulder before turning to leave the restaurant. 

 

He bumped into his manager on the way out and quickly notified the older that he would be heading home by himself first. The leader waited as the manager called him a taxi to pick him up at the backdoor. 

 

Once outside of the bustling restaurant, he took a moment to sigh and adapt to the chilly November winds. A taxi drove up in front of him and he qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter