Her Worries

I Do Love Him~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After seeing the shocking condition of Yoo jae suk, they all shock and felt sad for him. All they can do is just pray to god to save him. They can just wait and see how his fate goes. A few minutes later all the Running Man members went to their home. They really hope that Jae suk will recover soon.

When all the members gone, Jihyo was still there she felt that she couldn't left just like that. She was very worried about what happen to Jae suk. She stayed at the hospital. That night. Alone. Waiting for Jae suk to conscious.

She was too worried and that she couldn’t slept. She kept thinking of Jae suk un till she doze off.

She was nowhere. Kneeling down to the ground feels like the world just collapse. Tears start to flow through her cheeks. And suddenly a man approaches her. Then he said, “what’s the matter Jihyo-ah? “ Jihyo tilts her head and found out Jae suk was in front of her. She was shock to see him standing in front of her while smiling.   “ No…I…thought…you....were..”  she didn’t finished her sentence Jae suk cut her off by saying. “ Don’t worry Jihyo-ah. I’ll always be with you in here (pointing at her heart)” Jihyo was stunned. She felt like her heart was beating so fast and suddenly she said “ Do I love you?”

Jae suk just look at her then he smile and said “if you wanted to know just wake up now…”

Jihyo slowly open her eyes and looked around her..

“ Oh! It’s just a dream…” she said to herself.

Then, she st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter