Just Another Day

I Do Love Him~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just another day of filming for Song ji hyo, she was walking around during the break when her friend/co-worker came up to her.

"So what are you thinking about Ji hyo-ah?" Jae suk asked with a bottle of water in his hand.

"Ah! N-nothing oppa." she replied startled, not expecting him to ask.

He shook his head disapprovingly."Ji hyo-ah i've know you for years now I know when somethings wrong so what is it? You can tell me." he said with honest concern in his eyes.

She was about to say that she was fine, but something inside her head, or heart told her that she should tell him because whenever she was with him her heart was at ease, so she told him "It's just that i'm having some problems with my boyfriend recently." she said with a sigh.

He raised his eyebrown but said nothing, instead just giving her a bottle of water and signaling for her to carry on explaining.

She nodded her head in appreciation and continued "We've haven't been talking much recently and we're hanging out less and less....i'm scared oppa." she said the last part in a whisper. But Jae suk heard all of it.

"W-what but you and Gary dongsaeng talk alot?" he said trying to liven up the mood but failing to do so, which resulted a glare and a nudge. "Ow!" he yelled "Why are women so violent now!?" he joked.

Which made the "Violent" women laugh and he joined in the laughter. "And are all men this stupid?" she retorded with a smug expression. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter