Please Be Alright

I Do Love Him~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 1st mission jae suk and ji hyo got was to get to the SBS broadcasting station.

They were traveling by car, Jae suk was driving when he asked "So who did you want to be a couple with?" he nudged her with his elbow "Maybe Gary-ssi." he added "Or maybe Haha."

She glared at him and smacked him across the head "Oppa! You can't say stuff like that!"

He smirked "Ohhh, so you do like Haha."

"Arghhhhh you idiot." she yelled at him. He laughed and carried on driving

"Hmmm maybe you got a thing for Jong kook, lots of fans ship you guys, ahhh what did they call your couple? Spartace or something like that ?" 

"That's just what they say and I certainly don't like Jong kook oppa!"

"Tsk tsk, the first step is the denial and the second is realising your true feeli-" she cut him off by giving him a solid punch in his right shoulder. With this he gave out a painful yelp.

"AHH Ji hyo-ah theres no need to punch me when you think about your true love." 

"Just shut up why are you even talking about fanmade couples anyways..."she huffed and crossed her arms, staring out the window. Jae suk smiled, he wanted her mind to stop thinking about all her problems, he wanted to protect her and he won't let anything happen to her...anything. 

He knows that she is having lots of stress and pressure on her recently, especially since shes the only female member of the cast and the heroine of the "Monday Couple." So with that in mind he decided that he will protect her with all his heart and soul because she was like a little sister to him.

"Ahhhh." he yawned and rubbed his eyes. 

"Oppa I can drive for us, if you want to rest." Ji hyo asked.

Smiling at her pure heart and kindness he refused and replied "It's fine it's only a couple miles away anyways." he added in gratitude "but thanks for asking."

 

They continued driving for a while normally on the road, with the clear blue sky above them, he put a song on in the car it was "The girl who can't break up, Boy who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter