Rainy Day

I Do Love Him~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 hours since they got in the hospital, Jae suk was immediately wheeled in to the surgery room. Meanwhile Ji hyo has been fiddiling with her fingers, hoping that he's fine. Please, please be okay Oppa. she prayed.

Suddenly Gary and Haha bursted through the doors "Are you alright Ji hyo?!" Gary asked and sat next to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

She nodded tearily "I'm fine Gary oppa, but J-jae suk isn't. He's hurt. He's dying oppa!" she clawed at her heart with tears rushing down her cheeks now.

Gary wanting to comfort the now distraught Ji hyo, was awkwardly sitting next to her. He was just not used to Ji hyo so broken, she was the iron wall that will never fall, but this was just something completely different. There was only one person that could of calmed her down but that was Jae suk. But of course he can't he was basically the cause of this.

Dammit hyung, what should I do?

By the time Ji hyo had calmed herself down Haha had came back from calling the other members to come to the hospital.

Suk jin sat and reassured that he will be alright. But the truth was, that he was trying to reassure himself and he hoped that Jae suk would be okay. Everybody did.

Kwang soo was pacing back and forth, Haha was playing with his hat, Jong Kook just leaned on the wall and stared at the ground with his arms crossed, the Monday couple were sat and also staring at the door.

Damn, I'm supposed to be calmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter