Race Start!

I Do Love Him~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So todays' mission will be a couple race." the head PD explained "you will be paired up with a partner using this lottery machine." as he said this another PD brought a sphere machine lottery thing in.

"You will now each have a ball with your name on it and we will call each pair as your names come out."

He pressed the button and the 7 balls started bouncing and flying around in the glass globe. "So first we have." a ball came out and he picked it up "Lee Kwang soo!" he held it up high in his hand above his head.

"Please let it not me, please..." Jong kook whispered to himself, which caused the people clsoe enough to hear laugh out.

The PD reached his hand out and shouted "The first couples are LEE KWANG SOO AND KIM JONG KOOK!" an echoing silence...

*Sigh* You can literally see the steam coming out of the tigers' ears. "Yah why did it have to be you!" the Commander reached out with his overly muscled arms and grabbed the girrafe by his collar. "YAH!"

"HYUNG STOP YOUR HURTING ME!" the helpless giraffe yelled "I'M SORRY HYUNG!"

A round of laughter followed within the members and staff. "Ya Jong kook, Kwang soo calm down we just started." the old Impala tried to calm them down only to fail.

"YOU SHUT UP!/HELP ME HYUNG!" the tiger and giraffe screamed at the same time, resulting in the Impala falling down onto his .

Another round of laughter.

"Anyways our second couple are Song Ji hyo and..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter