F O U R

The Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course, just like other normal couples, we have times where we quarrelled and fought about things.

 

However, we always fight on that one particular topic.

 

Sometimes it may just start and end at the next moment, but this time round, it's different.

 

"Youngbae, why can't she understand?" I asked as I filled the cup with Soju.

 

I was at Youngbae and Yuri's house after a tiff with her. I got out of her apartment slamming the door.

 

Youngbae and Yuri, they just got married at the end of last year. And guess what, it was a shotgun marraige. Yuri is already 5 month pregnant. 

 

"Ji, you have to understand her. She's not like other girls that you have met. Yoona, she's a special case."

 

"It feels like, no matter what I do, I can't help her to feel better about herself. Getting rid of those insecurities that she has."

 

"Yah, oppa. She may appear strong and act like she doesn't care but I know, she's just afraid of losing you."

 

 I didn't make any respond, I kept refilling my cup and then got frustrated, drinking straight from the bottle instead.

 

With that two pairs of eyes, staring at me.

 

"Yah yah, stop drinking!"

 

"This isn't working, I'm calling a cab for you."

 

As we reached the entrance, the cab had already arrived. Both of them pushed me into it.

 

"Get back home. Go talk to Yoona tomorrow. When you are fully SOBER." Yuri gave a knock on my head, before turning to the taxi driver. "Uncle, Dolce Vita please."

 

After driving away, instead of going back home...

 

"Uncle, go to Hana apartment instead."

 

☯☯☯☯☯☯

 

Just when I stepped out of the cab, the wind came gushing on my face.

 

I wasn't that drunk, just a little. Still sober enough to make small talk. I pressed the '9' button as I got in the lift.

 

What am I going to do about you, Im Yoona.

 

'ding' A soft sound came from the lift as it reached the destinated floor. I came out of the elevator as I walked towards the apartment that was located at the very end.

 

Before I could key the passcode on the door, it was opened from inside.

 

She stood there, staring me with her pair of doe eyes. They were a little red and puffy, she must have cried for quite sometime. At this point of time, unknowingly my heart have already soften at the sight of her.

 

Our gaze locked, just for a few second. She then turned her back, wanting to walk back to the bedroom.

 

"Yoong, let's talk." I grabbed onto her wrist but she shook them off.

 

This was the very first time she did this.

 

"Yoona."

 

After we got together, It has been a long time since I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter