T H R E E

The Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thing couldn't be any better, I couldn't even complain about anything.

 

2 years, many things happened, we got through difficult moments together. After she accepted my confession, we got even closer to each other.

 

There's no more awkward moments when the both of us see other couple in front of us, doing intimate actions.

 

The funny thing is, when we first told Youngbae and Yuri, both of them said the same thing.

 

"FINALLY?!"

 

Guess like they were really set on pairing us up.

 

We were just like normal couple; we do what couple do. Holding hands when walking in the streets of Myeong-dong, kissing like nobody's business in front of Han River.

 

The only thing that we can't do is talking on phone.

 

Actually at the age of 22, I've already taken over my dad's company. It always pained me when I am abroad for business trips, even more when some lasted for weeks.

 

That kills; it means that I can't see her for weeks.

 

Like this time round, I've just landed in Korea after a week's trip to London.

 

Ladies and gentlement, welcome to Incheon Airport. The local time is 11:44pm and the temperature is 15 degree celsius. We'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and have a nice night!

 

Although it's already 11pm, I went straight to her apartment instead of returning home.

 

I couldn't wait till tomorrow, it has been a week of not seeing her face!

 

☯☯☯☯☯☯

 

"Babe.."

 

She was sitting in front of the television, dozing off.

 

Did she knew that I was coming over?

 

"Babe, wake up, go into the room and sleep~" I gave a few taps on her cheek.

 

She was rubbing her eyes and right after she saw that it was me, she stretched out her arms, wanting a hug.

 

"Did you miss me?" I pulled her up, right into my embrace.

 

She nodded her head, looking around searching for her phone.

 

I reached out for the phone that was lying on the table, passing it to her.

 

//Everything in London is settled already?//

 

"Yups, I'm giving myself a week's break. I want to spend some time with you~"

 

//Aww, you don't have to! But if you insist, I don't mind~//

 

"Oh please, who was the one that was complaining that I haven't been spending enough time with her? Being the stubborn one, blocking the door when I have to leave for the flight. Hmm?"

 

//Who was that? I don't know~//

 

She was trying very hard to control her laughter, showing me her poker face.

 

"You don't know? Are you very sure?"

 

She shook her head as I started to tickle her.

 

"You sure? You sure~"

 

Right after, the whole apartment was filled with her squeals.

 

☯☯☯☯☯☯

 

"You know, I always won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter