O N E

The Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong are you done?!"

 

Loud banging was heard from the door; it must be Dong Youngbae.

 

"Give me a minute!"

 

"Yah! I've been standing out here for at least 15 MINUTES! You bette-"

 

"Okays, I'm done. You should blame it on your girlfriend, she was the one who suggested to go for dinner at such odd timing~"

 

"Yah how is this a weird timing and stop bad mouthing about my girlfriend," I received a punch on the shoulders. Tsk, so much for 'brothers for life'.

 

Yes, Dong Youngbae he has been my awesome playmate since young. We even attended the same school throughout since we were in middle school. This might sound cheesy but yeah, it's the truth that I can't live without him. Before you get the wrong idea, we are not gay. Youngbae has a girlfriend.

 

"Tsk, so much for 'brothers for life'? You care about your girlfriend more than me and you call 10PM for dinner not a weird timing?"

 

"Stop grumbling or else we would really be late!"

 

"Late? Are we meeting someone else?"

 

"H-Huh? Nopes, just get going already. You are going to thank us after this~"

 

He just walked towards the car with a smirk on his face.

 

What?

 

☯☯☯☯☯☯

 

It was a chilly night, both Youngbae and I let out a sigh as we stepped into the restaurant.

 

As we made our way to the VIP room, I thought it's going to be the usual; the three of us and me, being the light bulb in between the both of them.

 

Who would have thought of it? When the both of us reached, there was another girl sitting next to Yuri.

 

I stared at her intensely, with my full eye power. She was really pretty in that white dress and believe it or not, her skin was glowing. She had a pretty pair of doe eyes where you wouldn't get bored staring at them.  I just stood there, with us staring at each other.

 

"Yah! Oppa! Why are you still standing there? Come in!"

 

The next moment, I realised that Youngbae had already went in, leaving me standing there like a block.

 

This brat, he must have known that someone else was going to be here and didn't even warn me about it.

 

Such as warning me to prepare my heart.

 

I gave an embarrassed smile as I walked in to the seat which was directly in front of her.

 

"Okays! So this is my besttttt friend! Her name is Yoona, Im Yoona and she's 20 this year~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter