↬ Hindsight - Incomplete

↬ COUNTERPACTS - DISCONTINUED

"Mm."

Heritage Enforcement Law & Leadership

Name: Park Miyoung

Date of Birth: 10 October XX08

: F

Class: Observed Descendant

I.D. #: 2FPM101008

Power: Time

Note: Quiet most of the time but vocal when necessary. Most dangerous to upset in any form. Do not force to do anything.

"That's what you say."

Heritage Enforcement Law & Leadership

Name: Cho Kyuhyun

Date of Birth: 03 February XX05

: M

Class: Observed Descendant

I.D. #: 2MCK030205

Power: Time

Note: Prankster at best. Deadly at worst. Either establish self as dominant or find a way to avoid his attention / interest.

.

There was a sharp remark on her tongue but a quick shake of the head, almost imperceptible, from Yuki quieted it. 

"So Seungyeon, this is Miyoung and Kyuhyun," Minho introduced, gesturing to the young pair before her. The smaller female was clutching onto a teddy bear her size, not new but strangely clean, while the male was frowning and tapping his foot, a stack of post-its in hand; it was hard to believe that they were her co-workers.

"Nice to meet you," she stated dryly. Miyoung nodded at her, reaching a hand out to the boy who, almost automatically, took it. He looked to the girl, eyes softening slightly. Oh, well wasn't that just disgustingly cute.

"Are you guys heading out?" Yuki asked the duo, tilting her head to the side slightly.

"Yeah," Kyuhyun answered, smirking. "So before I go-"

Both Minho and Yuki looked strangely frightened for a boy half their height and she opened to question before he legitimately disappeared from their sight. She blinked again.

"What the hell?" she questioned, blanching at the office. Before it had been messy but now it was just chaotic. Post-its reading "Idiot!", "Buttface!", and similar insults were scattered around the entire room, a good number stuck all over Minho and a couple on Yuki's arms and back.

"Kyuhyun!" Minho shouted in complaint, a spark escaping his fingertips and catching fire on one of the many post-its cluttering the room. Yuki scowled, grabbing the burning post-it and crushing it in her hand, fire gone and a thin wisp of smoke evident. 

"All's fair in pranks and wars," Kyuhyun retorted, sticking out his tongue. "This happens to be a mix of the two."

"Not funny Kyuhyun," Minho warned, eyes narrowing. The post-it left Yuki's hand, falling to the ground as an ice cube as practiced as the resigned sigh that Yuki released.

"What? Not feeling so 'hot' anymore?" Kyuhyun mocked, smirking. The atmosphere warred between raising and dropping temperature, the cold sinking to their feet and heat rising above their heads. Then another post-it caught on fire. 

The fire alarm flashed and that was their only warning before the emergency sprinklers showered the entire building. 

"That was great!" a female declared, dark skin but bright blond hair creating a sharp contrast against the grey building. 

She resisted the urge to let out a discharge (a bad habit whenever she was surprised that had blown out all the light bulbs of her own home...and the neighbors...for a couple block radius) at the girl's sudden appearance.

"Look, Boss, it wasn't on purpose," Minho immediately began excusing, stiffening. 

"Are you kidding? It wasn't?" the blond complained, frowning. "That's the most excitement I've had all week and I have a legitimate excuse so that-"

"Feare-"

"Sooyeon, call me Lucy," the female greeted, hooking an arm around the shorter. "So no need for my paperwork today, huh?"

"Feare," Sooyeon continued unamused. "You're two weeks behind on all the reports necessary to-"

"Lalalala," Lucy sang, plugging her ears and resolutely ignoring the winged girl as she walked away. Sooyeon sighed before turning to the group. 

"Kyuhyun, no more flammable pranks," Sooyeon warned firmly. "At least inside the building, ok?"

"Sure," the child agreed, huffing. "Totally not meant to be flammable though."

"And Minho, I don't want to see you lose your temper that easily over something so small," Sooyeon continued, ignoring the outburst. "You're the older and, I'd have expected, the more mature."

"Yes ma'am," the male confirmed.

"Good," Sooyeon stated simply, turning around. Minho and Kyuhyun immediately threw glares at each other as the female left. 

"Is it always like this?" she voiced aloud, sighing. A hand tugged her sleeve and she looked down to see Miyoung, nodding. She patted the shorter on the head out of instinct and sighed.

"Great." 

Last Touched: 22 May 2017

.

"ABC."

Heritage Enforcement Law & Leadership

Class: