Chapter 3

A Prince and His Princess(DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 - New News is Always Bad News

*This is chapter two but in Key's point of view. This won't happen much but every now and then.
Anyway, enjoy!*

The sun rising is always a beautiful sight. It marks a new day. A day to bring new happiness and joy. But for Prince Key, the sun rising was like getting bit by a venomous snake. Usually it wasn't that bad but the day wasn't one to be happy about. It was the day that Prince Key would meet his future wife. Of course, there was always the option of rejection but Key found it stupid to go through so much just for him to reject the lady. He and the other SHINee princes had been avoiding the Choosings for awhile now but the King finally decides that they should try again.

Groaning as he feels sum beams hit his face, he opens his eyes long enough to see the maid who disturbed his sleep. She quickly bows, noticing he's awake. "Your Highness. The Queen has asked that you awake and prepare for today. Breakfast will be served soon." The maid was about to leave when Prince Key stops her.

"What about the King?"

"He will be arriving later. His Majesty is in a conference right now."

"Okay. You may leave now." He dismisses the maid. She bows again and hurries out of his room. Key groans again and then tumbles out of bed. He heads to his bathroom to see a bath already drawn for him.

"Well, might as well feel and look as nice as I can today," Key mumbles to himself.

^^^

After fixing his suit to look just right, Prince Key heads down to the dinner hall. Arriving he sees his fellow princes already seated. "Look who decided to join the party!" Prince Minho says smirking.

"I'm sure you weren't here so early either." Minho slowly tones down his smile and the other boys laugh.

The go on eating and laughing until the Queen stops them. "My dear princes, you know today is very important. It's important that you have a princess by you side. You are the descendants that the King has chosen to take over his rule if anything is to happen to him."

The boys nod in understanding. Being chosen to be the successors of the King was large. The King couldn't really die. Every day he takes a glass of a life elixir. This keeps him young and alive for more than your simple 85 year old elderly man. Every King takes it so that they may see their kingdom flourish. Of course, threats are always in the mist and attempts to assassinate the King are always present which is why the King chooses a descendant group to be his successors. It would be a lot to carry after the King would have been King for so long.

Before the Queen can get out another word the King enters. They all rise to their feet and wait for the King to sit down before they take their seats again. As he takes his place beside The Queen, he frowns. "You started eating before I arrived?" The King questions.

"Darling, The boys are meeting their

Please log in to read the full chapter