Prologue

A Prince and His Princess(DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

There once was a time when all was fine in the country of South Korea. Everyone lived in peace and together in harmony. But greed always found a way in. And that greed lead to the splitting of the country into three kingdoms; YG Family, JYP Nation and SMTOWN. The country was renamed Entertainment Land.

 

The kingdoms ruled under their own rules and terms. Some of which were not the best. People who lived in certain kingdoms started to go hungry and couldn't get the necessary things needed to live. 

Angered by this, the inhabitants stood together to rid the country of the three kingdoms. 

Sadly, each dominion had fully prepared for this and they fought as one to rid the people of these agitators and showed them the power of the three divided lands.

 

When the war was won, the kings had come up with a plan to keep the peace. Since a prince or princess could not stay long without marrying they decided to create a system where commoners were chosen to be the husband or wife of the royals.

So soon the law was made and stated the following information:

 

From this day, until the days of the end will this law stand. 

From ages thirteen to twenty, boys and girls will be eligible to participate. 

Royal advisors shall go and search for the finest to stand by either a prince or princess. 

To be chosen is an honor and a gift. 

That is the law which will now stay in place until the end.

 <

Please log in to read the full chapter