Chapter 28

I hate you,but I love you

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

"You look happy today,".Chorong comment when she saw Solar smiling widely as soon she take a sit next to her in their class.

"Am I?," Solar asked still smiling widely.

"Yes..you look like a fool now and please stop smiling like that ,it's creeping me out,"

"Alright, alright, I'll stop smiling now but can I atleast grin?" Solar asked ,still smiling .

"My gosh..what wrong with you actually?are you sick or something?" Chorong asked as she put her hand on Solar's forehead.

"I'm fine,very fine,".Solar push away Chorong's hand from her forehead.

"Then,why are you look so happy?or..you have meet with your future husband already right?How?Did he good looking?"

Solar smile widely again and she nod her head."Yep,you know what, it's turn out my future husband was someone that I know very well,"

Chorong raised her right eyebrow,"Who?Moonbyul?"

Solar widened her eyes."How did you know?"

"Huh?really ?Moonbyul was your future husband.?"

"Yes!He's,but how did you even know about it?"

"Just guessing ,but seriously? But didn't you two not in a good term now?"

"Yeah that was before,he was my best friend after all , I can't get angry forever at him,he also gonna be my soon fiancee and husband,"

"Oh,so the company thing?"

"Nah,it was just a trick my family put on us,they want us to be together,"

"Oh wow..that good then,"

"Right?".Solar smile more widely than before.

"Yeah..but please stop smiling like that,you're creepy ok?"

"I can't stop smiling ,I'm very happy right now,"

"I can see that ,your face already show it all,"

Chorong shook her head,she was happy too because Solar getting a good future husband .

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

 

Moonbyul waiting for his girlfriend inside his car.He look at his phone,to see what time is now.Suddenly ,he got a new message .He frown because that number is not in his list contact. He tap on it.

[ I love you ! Please accept my heart oppa! ]

Moonbyul frown even more,"Is this friend send it to wrong number or what?"

He just shrugged his shoulders and put his phone back in pocket.

Solar just arrived and quickly get in.Moonbyul give a really big smile to Solar.

"How class today babe?"

"Everything was going fine," Solar answer and give a peck on Byul's cheek.

"That good then,so.. do you wanna grab a drink first before head to our house?" 

"Sound good, alright, let's go," 

" OK, let's go,"

 

*

 

"Well Byul.. about our marriage.. when we will do it?" Solar asked Byul that was busy drinking his coffee.

He stop drinking immediately and look at Solar."What do you mean by that?"

"Um..I mean about our marriage , when we gonna do it?"

"Look... listen to me.. I think it's better if we get marriage after we graduate and get a job,"

"But..If we get marriage after that,our hearts not gonna change right?"

"Of course not,I promise you ,my heart is only for you," Moonbyul smile softly.

"I hope so..,"

Moonbyul take Solar's hand and hold it."I promise you Yongsun babe , I'll never change, my heart was only belong to you,"

Solar chuckle," I know , you is being serious now, but , this is greasy ,"

Moonbyul grinned and give a wink.

"My gosh Byul.."

Moonbyul giggle,"Alright, this is my credit card, you pay it,I want to use the restroom,take my phone with you,"

Solar nod and take it while Moonbyul get up and head to the restroom.Solar about to get up but Moonbyul's phone beep so she decided to take a look.It's not like her boyfriend gonna mad at her just because she look into his phone right you ?

Solar tap it and a new picture was there,Solar gasp after she saw the picture.What she can feel now is she felt betrayed,she felt like being stabbed by a knife in her heart.

Solar can't believe that Byul cheat on her , they just got official just a few days but Byul already do this to her.Tears slowly drip from her eyes,she quickly wipe it. Solar put back Moonbyul's credit card and smart phone on the table then get up to pay for what she order earlier.

Moonbyul that just get out from the restroom see Solar getting out from that cafe in hurry he about to call his girlfriend but before he can Solar already out so that make him to frown.

"What wrong with her?" He noticed that his credit card and phone was on the table they sit earlier that make him to frown even more.He take it and pay.

"Maybe she want to get out from this cafe early and wait for me at my car," he thought.

After he pay,Moonbyul get out and head to his car.Once he arrived and noticed Solar is not there , he quickly take out his phone call her.

Tut...Tut..Tut..Tut..

"The number you dial---"

"Aish...." Moonbyul try to call again but Solar didn't pick up. 

He sigh and get in to his car, start it and drive away.Moonbyul still trying to call Solar but she still not pick up his call.

"My gosh.. What wrong with her?" He mumbled while his hand busy making a call call.

As he busy making a call he doesn't realized that the traffic light already turn to red light.

"Oh ! "He now realized because a lot of car keep honking to him Moonbyul about to stop but it was to late for him because a truck is coming towards him so he quickly drive his car back but to bad another car is coming toward him.

That make him to widened his eyes."Oh my god," that is the last word he say before his car hit the other car.

The last think Moonbyul see is a phone call from his sister,he want to answer it but he is to weak make his phone that in his hand drop and with that he collapse.

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

 

Solar that now in the kitchen taking a plate because she wants to eat but suddenly the plate in her hand slip and she doesn't know how that happened.

She can feel her heart is beating faster than usually."W-what wrong with me?"

Solar quickly shake her head and cleaning up the mess she make.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update but hey ..Here the new chapter, I hope you guys still remember what happened in the last chapter..Sorry for any grammatical errors guys..I hope you enjoy on reading it.

-peace out✌-

-sharkkid00-