Seven

I'm still learning...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People gave me weird looks. Some people kept staring at me. I walked down the hallway and still people kept staring at me. Some of the girls were whispering pointing at me. The boys were smirking and were ready to push me against the wall, punch me, give me bruises.

 

That's what I expected when I entered the school. I was ready to stand up for myself. But everything was normal. People didn't bother to notice my existence. No one gave me weird looks. No one stares at me. I walked down the hallway but no one looked at me like always. Some of the girls were whispering about something but I was sure it was not about me. The boys weren't smirking at me. Could that mean Hyunsik didn't tell anyone? I looked around but Hyunsik is nowhere to be seen. He didn't arrive yet I guess or did he? We weren't in the same class. So, I didn't know.

During lunch break I headed to the canteen. The benches were crowded. There wasn't a vacant seat left. Taking my food in a tray, I left the canteen. At the corner of a parking lot at school, the shades of some trees were my favourite place. I sat there and started eating but my concentration was somewhere else. The same question kept on lingering in my head - how did Hyunsik know?

"Hey " the familiar voice. I turned around to see him. It's Hyunsik. He sat next to me and smirked "Suprised that I didn't tell anyone?"

"What exactly do you want?"  I asked. I barely knew him

"You'll probably be suprised to know what I want. But I'm not telling it to you. The right moment has yet to come." He said and sighed tilting his head.

"Can you give me a clue? What did I do to you?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. "Is it about Yoona? Do you really want her?"

He laughed. "You know how popular I am. Everyone will believe me blindly if I reveal the truth about you. Can you do me a favor?"

"What?" I was totally confused. Something inside my head warned me - he's going to make your life a hell.

"Can you break up with Yoona?"

My jaw dropped. "What do you mean? and how's that going to benefit you?"

"Do that in 3 weeks. I'm giving you 3 weeks because I'm not gonna be here for 2 weeks. You got that?" He hissed

"But you didn't answer my question" I said

"and why do I need to?" giving me a dark look as he stood up and walked away.

I was in dark. I had no idea what he was saying. If it was about Yoona, if he wanted Yoona, he could ask her out. Why does he have to pressure me to break up with her?and why was he threathening me? I had no idea. I didn't feel like eating anymore. So, I left the food there. I picked u the tray and went back to the canteen.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After school I started walking home. I wanted to meet Kai but I didn't feel like it after all that happened. I was tensed.

"Kyungsoo!" Someone called me. This time the voice was v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter