Two

I'm still learning...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma! I'm home" I shouted. Putting my shoes on the rack near the door. My nom is in the kitchen. Probably making something new for her only son. 

"Hey, you're late. Aren't you hungry?" Eomma asked. "Go and change and come down.. I baked your favourite cake, Soo"

I crawled upstairs and didn't bother to change. I let my body sprawl on the bed. The only thing I wanted is to sleep but my stomach is making a lot of noise. I'm definitely hungry. A sweet bird chirpings in the air. I closed my eyes. A face appeared. The face I couldn't forget after first seeing it. 

He had brown eyes. The first thing I notice whenever I meet someone is their eye color. Kai had the most beautiful eyes. His hair is light brown and he had messy bangs that just fell over his right eye almost covering it. His skin is tanned. I never liked bangs but after seeing his I kinda started to hate I don't have bangs. My eyes are brown, a very boring type of brown. 

It's true I couldn't stop thinking about him after I had first seen him. But I never expected it would get so bad. His face just killed my sleep. 

We met like two weeks earlier when he first came to this town. I went to buy a magazinr and I saw him. After that we didn't talk that much. The only things I knew were his name and that he was new here.

I jumped and sat on my bed hearing my mom "Yah! Do Kyungsoo. What took you so long? The food is getting cold!" 

She would probably twist my ears if she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter