Five

I'm still learning...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat at the passenger sit. Eomma is taking me home. I close my eyes.

Ofcourse they release me. It was funny. I was hospitalized only because I was unconcious. But hey, there were still some advantages of getting robbed. Kai took me to the hospital. I thought this type of thing only happened in movies. Anyway, I got ronned amd that was the most horrifying experience. 

I opened my eyes. We arrived. Eomma parked the car and we got down. I opened the door and went inside. Appa was siiting there. He looked like he hadn't eating anything for months. As soon as we entered he jumped up and came to me. He hug me so tight I literally couldn't breath. 

"Appa! My lungs! Appa..." I gasped for air

"I was so worried Soo! Did they hurt yiu? Are you hurt somewhere?" Appa bombarded me with questions

Eomma called Appa when were leaving the hospital and told everything. So he came back from work. It was 8.30. He normally comes home at about 9.00pm.

"I'm fine. It's just my head. There's a little pain in my head and nothing else." I said

"Did they give you any meds for that?" 

"Yeap" I showed the pills in the plastic. Urghh I hate pain killers.

I went upstairs to change. Today was really tiring for me. I took a shower and change to some comfy clothes. Then I remembered I didn't keep Kai's number. Anyways I would give him a thanks after school tomorrow. I was feeling a bit dizzy but the pain was gone after the shower. I needed a nap badly but eomma will scream at face if I sleep without eating anything first.

I went downstairs. Eomma made some soup. I was quiet the whole time. Eomma and appa talked about some random things that I don't really care about.

Finally after dinner I went back to my room. Closed the door and lay down in bed. I turn on some slow songs. The musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter