Three

I'm still learning...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lay on my bed and I took out my phone. I had a text from Yoona. She wanted to go out with me tonight to have ice cream. I'm going out too so I thought why not have some ice cream too. That music store is also not far from the ice cream parlor. So I would get the chance to buy the DVD I wanted. 

But I knew that wasn't the only reason I like the shop or wanted to go there. 

After two hours I get ready. I put on black skiny jeans with blue plain T-shirt. I slip into my sneakers and make sure my hair is in the right place. I had he money to buy the DVD and he would probably be there too so I need to look good. 

Waving eomma goodbye I started walkng. I decided to buy the things eomma asked first. After getting everything I started walking to the ice cream parlor. It was a ten minutes walk. I step in and look around. Yoona is already there. I went over and sat next to her. 

"Did you order anything?" I ask

"Yes, chocolate for you and strawberry for me and I'll pay" Yoona said smiling and in the bright light her white teeth were shining like pearls. 

 "You have to share your ice cream with me because I also like strawberry" I playfully rolled my eyes

She smiles and lean in to kiss me. I kiss back. After all she is my girlfriend.

I look around and then everything became clear to me. There is his dream guy at  a distance sitting with some other guys from school. I wonder where his girlfriend is. Okay, so Yoona wanted to have ice cream because she knew that guy would be here and she just wanted him to be jealous. She wanted to show him again that she was taken. Knowing Yoona, I knew she likes to play hard to get. So that's why she gave a treat suddenly.

We finished our ice cream. All the time she talked and acted like the happiest girlfriend ever pissing me off. But I didn't bother to act. I finished my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter