Six

I'm still learning...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had a small talk while having pizza  he was sweet as always. When the waitress came with the bill, the look she gave Kai, I'm pretty sure she tried to flirt but Kai didn't catch that. 

I came to know that he went to the University of my dreams. I was planning to get myself in that University. Is it fate? I couldn't believe but it made me a little bump that he didn't look very excited. But let's hope for the best. It would be great to go to the same University. He's almost three years older than me but it wasn't really a matter to me. We could still be friends.

After having pizza we walked for awhile. We were both silent. But the silence was comfortable as we both were enjoying the breeze. It was getting dark and that's when I remembered Yoona invite me to a party and it's tonight. So I bid goodbye to Kai and walked to the party.

 

---------------------- at the party --------------------

The music was turned up. All the people were still dancing. It was like the whole room was shaking. I felt exhausted. I looked at the main door. I needed some fresh air. I almost ran to the door. I pushed the door open and walked into the cool night. I took a feep breath. I was feeling better now. It was dark. It took me awhile to get used to the dark. There were beer bottles strewn about on the lawn with people sitting around making out or just talking. 

I walked in a corner. It's quiet here. I look around. There were some guys standing drunk at a distance. They were patting each others back and laughing. I stare at the grass. I wanted to sit for a while. Just when I was about to sit, someone called my name 

"Kyungsoo!"

I look up as I heard the voice. It was that guy. He came near me. I wondered what he wanted from me. 

"Your name is Kyungsoo, right?" He asked

"Yes and you're Hyunsik?"

He nodded "Yes"

Then it was silent. I just wished he wouldn't punch me in the face.

He whispered "You are a aren't you? Do you really love Yoona?"

I was in shock. My mouth dropped open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter