You adore it?

Things Woozi Does

“Sweetie, can you get me my notebook on the counter?” you ask Woozi without looking up. You and Woozi are at your apartment and your friend/roommate isn’t home. You have a big exam tomorrow that you’ve been preparing for. This is your last day of studying, but your boyfriend’s going to be busy the rest of the week. He had promised that he would stay quiet the entire time. He just wanted to see you.

“Yep,” Woozi says, as he gets up from your bed. “Anything else, baby?”

“Uhh, no that’s it. If you want anything you can just grab it from the fridge.” You two have been in the room for a little over three hours. Thankfully, you study better with music, so Woozi and his guitar were great company. He was working on some songs on your bed while you were at your desk. You hear his footsteps as he walks back into the room. He leans over your shoulder and places your notebook on the desk. “There you go, my dear.” He kisses your cheek and wraps you in his arms from behind.

“Mm, thanks.” You turn your head slightly to kiss him.

He smiles back at you. “How’s the studying?”

You spin your chair around, forcing him to release. “Actually, pretty great. I think I can afford to take a break.”

“YES!” Woozi screams, making you jump. Before saying anything else, he grabs your hand and drags you to the living room. You’re laughing hysterically, as you stumble to a halt. “What’re you doing?!” you manage to ask.

“You didn’t notice, but I left the room a few times while you were studying. I called some delivery places and…” he steps aside and gestures towards the table. “Tadah!” What’s revealed makes your face light up and your stomach jolt. Stacked in front of you is your favorite food, the best possible food for your working mind and empty belly: pizza. Five pizzas to be exact. Staring at this mountain, you now realize you haven’t eaten since…well, you can’t even remember. But your stomach definitely does.

After about two seconds in shock, you leap into Woozi’s arms. “I LOVE YOU BABY!” Unfortunately, he wasn’t really ready for that. “Woah!” You both topple to the ground with a crash. Woozi’s laughter is quickly muffled as you kiss him. “THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!” You take a break in between each “thank you” to plant one on the boy.

At this point, he can’t contain his happiness. He laughs hysterically as he holds you tight. “YOU’RE VERY WELCOME!”

You give him the biggest smile and lean in for one last kiss before shooting up. “LET’S EAT! I’M STARVED!”

You quickly jump into your seat and open the first box before Woozi even sits down. “You’re cute when you’re hungry.” The air fills with the sweet scent of pineapple and Canadian bacon pizza. “Ahh, so amazing,” you say, your eyes closed while you take in a large whiff. You pull the biggest slice and don’t even bother to drop it on your plate. Stuffing it in your mouth, you feel your eyes roll to the back of your head. “Oh my god.” Your mouth full, you try to give Woozi your most obnoxiously cute face. “I love you, Jihoonie!”

He chuckles and takes his own slice. “I love you too, (Y/N).”

Now that you’re a little less starving, you notice the rest of Woozi’s set up. There’s an arrangement of flowers on the table as well as a box. With your empty hand, you reach for it. “What’s this?”

“That,” he says, pointing to the package, “is something that should help you get through your exam tomorrow.”

It’s a fairly large box so you shake it a bit, mostly because you’re reluctant to put down your pizza. “What is it?”

Woozi impatiently leans over the table and jokingly reaches for the slice in your hand. “Would you put that down for a second and just open it?”

“NO!” you yell, turning away and shoving even more into your mouth. “I’ll open it, I’ll open it.”

He laughs as you hold the pizza between your teeth. “I hope you like it.”

Once you open the box, you see a folded shirt. “Aww, a t-shirt?”

“Not just any t-shirt.” Woozi’s smiling from ear to ear with anticipation.

You wipe the oil on your hand on your jeans before taking out the shirt. Right when you unfold it, the pizza you’re so preciously holding onto gets spat out of your mouth and back on your plate. You nearly choke from laughing too hard. Completely blind because your eyes are held shut from your smile, you can hear Woozi yell, “I knew you would like it!”

You finally manage to get another look at the shirt Woozi put so much effort into. It’s a simple white t-shirt, but on the front there’s a very unique image. Woozi’s grinning face is plastered on the fabric with a caption below it that reads, “You Make Me Woozi.” You wipe away your tears as you get up and go over to him. You hug him around the neck and kiss him on the cheek. He immediately wipes it off. “Agh, baby you have grease all over your lips!”

You laugh and lean over and kiss him on the lips. “Isn’t it delicious?”

“Agh!” he pushes you away and wipes his mouth with his sleeve. He starts laughing again as you go and take your seat. “I know you can’t wear just that while you’re taking the test, but you can wear it under your uniform.”

You reach into the pizza box and grab your second slice. “I’ll be sure to do that.”

“Do you get it though?” he asks as you inhale your food. He nods his head to the shirt. “It’s a Wooz-t!”

You choke a bit, trying to contain your amusement. “Did you come up with that?”

“Well, it was between that and T-hoon, but Jeonghan-hyung and Jisoo-hyung said Wooz-t was cuter.”

“Well, I adore it!” you exclaim.

Woozi raises his eyebrow. “You adore it?”

You smile. “Yeah,” you say, as you lift your arm and point at him. You twirl your finger and chime, “And, I. Adore. You.”

He chuckles as you continue to eat. “Huh,” he mutters, looking into the distance a bit.

“What?”

“That’s kinda catchy,” he says, grinning at the air.

You go for your third slice. You giggle, “What? Are you gonna write a song about how I adore you?”

Woozi smirks and slides out of his seat. Without saying anything, he quickly goes into your room and comes back out with his guitar. A large grin on his face, he replies, “Something like that.”